chapter 3

Still in the school, during lunch time.

"Li, have you heard about the Styles triplets?" Zayn asked his older brother, walking to their table with Niall on his left side and Liam on the right. "Yeah but not much. They're new students and they're also alphas, right?" Liam asked as Zayn nodded and hummed . "I hope that they are not like other alphas. Ugh those perverts." Niall said. "But we still have to keep them away from babylou, alright guys?" Liam said sternly and the two alphas nodded.

It had been 20 minutes and the omega still hadn't come yet. The brothers started to get worry. "Where is he? Oh my god what if-" Niall was cut off by the sound of his babylou giggling while walking with one of the Styles triplets- wait what?! Liam, Zayn and Niall immediately stood up, staring at the alpha next to Louis wide eyed.

"Louis!" Liam snapped at the omega. Louis turned his head to look at his brother. His smile vanished and his eyes started tearing up. He looked scared and that made Liam felt guilty but he didn't care that time, all he cared was his babylou was with an alpha.

Zayn went to Louis and grabbed his arm roughly. Louis cried out, not used to the harsh touch. What happened next was very surprising. Marcel growled at them. The sweet, shy Marcel growled at them. But that wasn't going to stop the brothers. Liam, Zayn and Niall growled back. Zayn was about to attack Marcel but then he heard a weak cries. He turned his head and what he saw broke his heart. Louis, his babylou was under the table, covering his ears while rocking back and fourth. Niall, Liam and Zayn looked at each other with guilty eyes. They scared their babylou that they had always promised to protect.

"Babylou, we're sorry. Didn't mean to scare you!" Zayn said with pleading eyes, looking at the poor omega. "No! Go away!" Louis stood up and ran away with tears streaming down his face. The brothers were too shocked to do something, regretting for what they had done. "Agh!! We fucked up so bad!" Liam yelled and on that time everyone in the canteen was looking at them. "There's no use if you keep yelling, Li. We better chase him before anything worse happen." Niall said, trying to calm his brother down which he knew it's impossible. They left the canteen and followed Louis' sweet scent.

🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱

Louis kept running, didn't know where he was going to. He just couldn't believe that his brothers did that to him. Zayn hurted him, his Zaynie hurted him! his arm was probably swollen by now but he didn't care because what hurted more was his heart. Louis was so fragile. He got emotional very easily and everyone knew that including his brothers. So, it was his brothers' mistake for scolding him just because he walked with an alpha.

He kept running until he accidently bumped into a hard chest (ik cliche right?) . He fell to the floor on his bum and let a cry out. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you, i'm so sorry!" he heard the hard chested person said. He looked up and gasped. There were two boys who looked like Marcel, standing in front of him. One of them had a long curly hair that almost reached his shoulders and the other one also had curly hair but shorter. "Are you okay, bear?" the short curly haired asked. "I'm sorry for my brother. He didn't use his eyes properly, i guess" he said again and shrugged his shoulders. The long curly haired slapped his arm playfully and helped Louis getting up. Louis thought they were cute and funny. A smile slowly appeared on his face, he couldn't help but giggled cutely at the twins. The two boys turned their heads and looked at the boy in front of them.

"I-" the long curly haired boy was about to apologize again but then was cut off by Louis. "Louis name is Louis!" he said with the same smile that he gave to Marcel when they first met. The twins looked at each other with eyebrows raised . "Oh, hi Louis. My name is-"

"Louis! Oh my god, are you okay? are you hurt? who were you talking with?" Marcel asked, checking on him if there's any injuries on the omega. Louis nodded as a sign that he was okay and pointed his index finger towards the twins. Marcel looked at the direction and "Oh" was the only word he said. "Marcel? You know him?" "Yeah i met him in my first class." Marcel answered and turned to look at Louis, smiling when he saw the omega was tilting his head to the side as confused. Louis was very confused, first because they looked alike, second because how did the twinies know Marcel? "They are my brothers, Blue. That's why we look alike, we are triplets." Marcel went to stand on the middle of his brothers.

(ik it looks creepy but who cares 😂)

"Woah" Louis said with an amazed look. Marcel chuckled lightly. "This is Harry" pointing to the long curly haired guy "and this is Edward" pointing to the other one. "Hi" Louis said and waved shyly.

"He's beautiful." Edward whispered to his brothers. Marcel chuckled and nodded, agreeing with his brother because Louis was different from the other omegas. He wasn't a bitchy or slutty omega that he always found, he was an innocent, adorable, charming, giggly omega and that's what they were looking for. An omega just like Louis Tomlinson.

oh my god. how was it? i hope you guys like it!

and thank you guys for 100+ readers! ily guys so much -mia