chapter 19

50k? is this real? THATS SO AMAZING OMG I LOVE MY BABIES SO MUCH ❤

anyway, that's our Pete 😉

When the final bell rang, Louis said goodbye to his classmates and went to his locker. He was walking when suddenly someone grabbed his wrist gently, he smiled in relief when he noticed the person was his new best friend Peter. Yes, best friend.

"Hi Pete!" Louis tugged his hand away to intertwine their fingers. Pete smiled at their hands before answering, "Hi, little one. How do you feel now?" Louis scrunched his nose and shrugged. "Louis okay , Louis guess." Peter just nodded and continued to walk, decided not to bring up the subject of what happened earlier.

Louis frowned when he saw the triplets were waiting in front of his locker, standing with a worried expression on their faces. Louis held Peter's hand tighter and plastered a fake smile. If Harry could hold Kendall's hand, why couldn't he?

The triplets' worried face immediately changed to angry when they saw their mate's hand, eyes darkened , fists clenching and dangerous growls came from their throats.

"Louis," Harry said sternly, hoping that the boy would let the hand go. He frowned deeper when the omega just ignored him, walking past them and talking with the Peter guy like nothing was happening.

The triplets growled louder when Peter moved his hand to their mate's waist. "Can we get ice cream before going to your place, Pete? Pretty please?" Louis asked, giving his friend the puppy eyes with pouty lips. Peter knew what the boy was up to, it was pretty obvious. He was making the triplets jealous and it was working as he saw the triplets looked like ready to rip his head off.

"Of course, cutie. Anything for you," Peter bopped Louis' nose and smiled when the small boy scrunched his nose cutely.  

"Lou, baby. Come here."

Louis tensed when he heard Edward called his name by using the alpha's voice. His inner-omega was going to submit but Louis wouldn't let him. Ignoring the guilty feels and the slight pain on the mating mark, he continued to walk out of the school.

When they were out of the sight, Harry punched the locker angrily which he didn't notice it was Louis'. "Who the fuck does the nerdy guy think he is? How could he steal our Lou just like that?!" Harry's angry voice echoed in the hallway, tugging his hair frustratedly.

"We can't really blame him, Haz. It's our fault too," Marcel stated. "Yeah, Haz. Marcel is right. I think Louis did that purposely, you know? He made us jealous because of what happened earlier," they looked at each other and at that moment, they realised it was them who started first but of course they would try their hardest to fix the problem and to get their mate back.

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

"What're you thinking, little one?" Peter asked, scooping the vanilla ice cream into his mouth, looking up to his friend who had ice cream on the cheeks. "Nothing, Louis just proud of himself!" Louis hummed happily at the taste of strawberry ice cream he was having with a proud smile on his face. "Why?"

"Because Louis made 'em jealous," to be honest though, Louis didn't want all of this to happen, fighting with his mates and avoiding them. All he wanted was their attention. He craved to be touched and kissed, or to make it easier, he missed them.

Louis sighed and put his chin on his palms, pouting at Peter who looked at him with a knowing look. Even though Peter didn't have any mate, he knew how it felt to be separated from your mates for a long time.

Peter sighed and took Louis' face closer to him, he wiped the ice cream on the boy's cheeks before saying, "c'mon, let's go get them, little one."