chapter 17

hey loves. if you're having a bad day, i hope this chapter will make it better ;)

7:00 a.m.

Harry drove the car silently, stealing small glances at his brothers and his mate at the back who were sleeping soundly as it was still early in the morning. They were heading to Louis' house, after gotten 10 missed calls from Jay who was worried sick.

Harry smiled when he remembered that the perfect omega was theirs and no one else's. He couldn't believe he mated with someone who was as beautiful as Louis, he felt so lucky and proud. But at the same time, he felt a slight of worry, thinking about all the responsibilities and all the things that would happen in the future.

Hurting his mate was the last thing he wanted to do.

🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱

"Wake up, wake up! we're here." Marcel and Edward yawned and stretched their bodies, making the omega whined as he's being disturbed from the sleep. The alphas looked at him fondly.

"Wake up, blue. You said you missed your mummy and your brothers? C'monnnn," Marcel patted Louis' cheeks and kissed his pouty lips. "Okayy. Me up, me up," Louis said grumpily, pouting and rubbing his eyes.

As soon as they were inside the house, Louis screamed as he saw his mother who he had been missing. "Mummyyyyy!" Jay's head immediately turned to the familiar voice, a bright smile spreading on her face. "My baby!" Jay ran to Louis and pulled him into a tight hug, wetting the small boy's face with kisses.

Jay turned her head to look at the triplets and gave them a warm smile. "Go and change, baby. You'll be late to school," Louis nodded and went to his room.

Jay watched her son with a fond look before turning to look at her son's mates, her face suddenly changed to serious. "Since he is your mate now, you guys better take care of him and love him, or you now what his brothers will do. Okay, loves?" Jay said sternly, making the alphas nodded vigorously.

🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱

Louis was at the school's field as it was PE class, warming up before a whistle was blown by the teacher, Mr. Smith. "I want you to get a partner before we start the activity," all girls went to their partner except for boys, they were surrounding Louis and asking him to be their partner. Louis giggled cutely, covering his mouth with his dainty hand and looked at Mr. Smith who was looking at the boys in disbelief.

"Louis , come here. You'll be my partner,"  Mr. Smith said, smiling smugly when the boys let out frustrated groan. Soon, the activity began.

🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱

The recess bell rang, as the class was dismissed. Louis picked his stuffs and went to change but suddenly he felt someone slapped his bum. "Ow!" he turned to glare at the person but then he noticed the person was a bit familiar to him.

"Missed me?" Louis' eyes widened, his brothers and mates didn't allow him to meet the person after what he did to Louis. He didn't even want to if he was allowed.

"J-Jammy?" (if you don't remember him, go to chapter 7 )

"Yes, blue . I see, so those idiots have mated you, eh?" Louis' eyes widened, his cheeks changed to red. He covered his marks with his sweaty palms, looking down at his feet. Louis jumped when suddenly he was pulled into a pair of arms, wrapping around his body securely.

"What the hell are you doing with my mate ?" as soon as Louis heard the voice, he sighed in relief. "Oh nothing. I just missed him and that delicious bum. Why? is that wrong?" Edward growled loudly, his eyes were slowly changing to yellow and his fists were clenching. He hugged Louis tighter, making the omega let out a scared whimper.

Jammy smirked and winked at Louis who was looking at him in fear before walking away.

Louis looked up at his mate with glossy eyes, he took Edward's face in his small hands. He stood on his tip toe and kissed the mating mark on the alpha's neck, smiling when his mate pulled his face closer. "Eddy still mad?" Louis asked against Edward's neck. "No, bear. Now, as much as i love seeing your bum in those leggings, you have to change and then we'll go to meet the others. Okay?" Louis nodded and puckered his lips, asking for kiss . Edward made a 'grr' sound while scrunching his nose, he kissed the omega hungrily and then they went to change.

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

Harry and Marcel were sitting with Zayn and two girls who they hadn't recognise their names, talking random things. They were cut off by Louis' voice, calling for them. "Hazzy! Marcy!" they saw Louis running towards them with Edward following behind whose eyes glued at Louis' bum.

That pervert , Harry thought. "Hi baby" "Hi blue" they greeted the omega, kissing Louis' lips multiple times. Louis raised his eyebrows when he saw the two girls sitting at the same table with them.

"Zaynie..." Louis said in a sad tone as the alpha didn't even notice his existence, busy talking with that blonde girl he always saw Zayn with. "Oh. Hi Louis," Louis frowned deeper, first, because his brother called him by first name. Second, because his brother continued talking with the blonde girl instead of him.

The triplets felt a weird feeling in their stomachs, which meant their mate wasn't in a good mood. Marcel immediately pulled Louis onto his lap and kissed him passionately. It's their job to make their omega happy.

The kiss was interrupted by a cough from the girl who was sitting across them. She had a long, black hair and she was skinny. She was the type of a model, she was pretty but of course Louis was prettier.

The blonde girl next to her nudged Zayn's arm, as she was telling him to say something. "Oh, guys. I forgot to introduce them to you. This is Gigi, my girlfriend," Gigi held her hand out to Louis who was shocked, eyes wide and mouth agape. He shook her hand hesitantly.

"And this is Kendall," Louis held his hand out to shake hand with her but only got ignored as she was looking at the triplets, twirling her hair and biting her red lips.

Gigi noticed her friend's action and pinched her ribs, making the girl jumped and let out a yelp, an annoying one.

"Oh, hello. I'm Kendall, Kendall Jenner," she held her hand to Marcel. Marcel raised his eyebrows and shook her hand, "Marcel Styles." Kendall purposely held his hand longer and brushed her hand on Marcel's bicep. She did the same to Edward and Harry.

Kendall grabbed Louis' hand tightly, nails digging into the poor omega's pale skin while giving the boy a warning look, as if she was telling not to make any sound. "Hi Louis, nice to meet you," Louis' hand started to shake and hurt from the tight grip but he said nothing about it.

"H-Hi, nice to meet y-you t-too," as soon as his hand was released, he hid it under the table. He bit his wobbling lip and swallowed the lump in his throat, trying not to cry in front of everyone.

The triplets were too busy to 'get to know' with Kendall until they didn't notice their mate was in pain. He tugged Harry's shirt to get his attention but sadly he got no response.

He stood up quietly and walked out of the cafe. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Gigi and Kendall smirking at him.

sorry.

1340 words just for my poops.

Thank you so much guys for 40k readers , i appreciate it a lot

Q: do you have instagram?
if yes, comment your username so i can follow you and chat with you ;)

bye poops .