chapter 13

Hi? Hiii. Im soo so so so so freaking sorry for the very late update ! The final exams are over so I've got my phone back ;) anyway, enjoy this chapter! ❤

"Shall we go now?" Louis nodded and said goodbye to his family.

Marcel took Louis to the car while Harry and Edward stayed as Liam told so. They waited for a bit before Liam started the conversation, "Remember, bring him home before 11 o'clock. Use protection and don't try to mate him untill he's in heat.  Treat him very nicely. Don't hurt his feelings. Don't let any alphas touch him. Protect him and make sure he feels safe. Make sure the foods are not poisoned," the twins nodded and kept listening to Liam who was rambling for God knew how long. "Understand?" Liam asked sternly. "Yes. Don't worry, Li. He'll be okay. We promise," Harry said and gave a warm smile before went to the car with Edward. 

"Our babylou is no longer ours," said Niall to his other family members with a sad smile plastered on his face.

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

After 25 minutes driving,  they finally reached the destination, Edward helped Louis getting out of the car as it was too big for Louis that he had to jump. "Woah! This place is soooo nice!! Me like it!" Louis said loudly, clapping his hands while looking around the place with an amazed look. It was a very beautiful place as it wasn't too fancy yet not too simple for a first date. The triplets sighed in relief and took Louis to the table.

Harry raised his hand and called the waiter to have their foods which had already reserved

Harry raised his hand and called the waiter to have their foods which had already reserved. A tall blonde guy came with a notepad in his hand, eyeing Louis for a second before turned to look at the triplets. For the guy's luck, the triplets didn't notice his action.

(he's fine af ik)

(he's fine af ik)

"Can we have our foods now?" Harry asked politely. "Sure, may i know what's your name, sir?" the waiter said, stealing small glances at Louis. Harry noticed and frowned, he looked at his brothers and saw they had the same expressions on their faces. "Harry. Harry Styles," the waiter eyes widened at how low and dark Harry's voice, he nodded and wrote down Harry's name before scurried away."Why Hazzy sound mad?" Louis asked innocently, tilting his head to the side. "Mmm, nothing baby," Harry nuzzled his head against Louis neck, biting and licking the soft skin.