chapter 14

look how happy he is :')

Thursday, 7:50 a.m. , at Tomlinson's house.

Louis woke up with sweat covering his whole body, he felt hot and extremely uncomfortable. He rubbed his eyes and went to stand up but failed. He tried again, holding the wall to support his body. He walked to the bathroom limply and took a shower.

After taking shower, he went to pick his clothes. He didn't take long time like usual as he felt sick and not in mood. He put on a plain white tshirt with a pair of denim shorts.

"Mummy?" Louis called his mum quietly, walking downstairs slowly

"Mummy?" Louis called his mum quietly, walking downstairs slowly. He was confused as he still felt hot even after taking a shower but decided to shrug it off. "In the kitchen, baby," Jay replied, Louis went to the kitchen and walked straight into Jay's arms, hugging her tightly. "Are you okay, honey? You feel a bit hot," Jay pulled away and grabbed Louis' face between her palms. Louis' nose and cheeks were bright red, his eyes were watery and his lips were swollen red, he honestly looked sick yet still cute.

Louis nodded and mumbled something that sounded like " 'ouis okay" . Jay sighed and nodded, she continued making breakfast. Louis noticed that the house was quite, he wondered where his brothers were- "baby, today you have to take the bus, okay? Your brothers had to go early," Louis frowned as his brothers didn't tell him, he just nodded and hummed without saying any word.

🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱

After eating breakfast, he kissed his mum and walked to the bus stop nearby his house. He really didn't feel good, he felt like he was burning, he wanted to cry and he only wanted one of his brothers to be with him, hugging and saying that everything was gonna be okay but of course it was too good to be true.

About 5 minutes, the bus arrived, Louis sighed as he saw many students were in the bus. When he got into the bus, everyone turned to look at him. He tried to smile though, but he really didn't have any energy so he walked and sat next to a blonde girl. He could feel all the eyes were on him, especially alphas' and for the first time he hated it.

The way they were looking was different, they were looking at Louis like he was a peace of meat. Some of them started to growl and sniffle the air. Louis was biting his bottom lip while looking down at his laps, he felt scared and his brothers who promised to protect him weren't there when he needed them.

He was busy playing with his fingers until he didn't notice a hungry looking alpha was walking to him. He yelped when the alpha suddenly grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head, the alpha took a deep breath of Louis' scent, looking at Louis' neck and licking his lips hungrily. Louis was crying and whimpering mess, he tried to tug his wrists away from the hard grip but unfortunately failed. When the alpha was about to attack Louis' neck, a girl grabbed the alpha's neck roughly and pulled him away from Louis before punched him hardly in the face.

"If any of you dare to touch him , i will cut your fucking balls!" the girl warned fiercely, making everyone backed away. The girl had a long blonde hair, Louis was pretty sure he had seen the girl before but didn't remember where and when. The girl turned her head to look at Louis, her eyes softened when she saw Louis was crying quietly while rubbing his eyes with his small fists.

"Hey hey, you are okay now. Don't worry, yeah? stop crying, you're too pretty to cry," the girl pulled Louis into a hug, rubbing his back soothingly. Louis pulled away and looked at the girl,"thank you very much, em..?" "Cara. Cara Delevigne," Louis smiled and nodded, he took his hand out. "Me is Louis, Louis Tomlinson," Cara chuckled at Louis' cuteness and gladly shook Louis' hand. Louis knew from the strength she had, she wasn't an omega. She was a beta, a strong one.

 She was a beta, a strong one

🐱 🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱

When they reached at the school, Louis couldn't be more scared as everyone was watching him like a prey. He hurried to find the triplets or his brothers, trying his best to ignore all the hungry eyes.

He felt like the happiest person when he saw Zayn but the happiness didn't last long as he saw his brother was snogging a girl. He literally stopped on his track, heart shattering.

A fat tear slid down his face, he was confused. He wanted to meet his brother and told him that he felt sick but he also didn't want to interrupt them or make his brother upset. He decided to find his other brothers and leave Zayn, hoping that the others could have time for him and help him.

He continued looking for his brothers, forcing himself to be strong and kept walking. When he found them, he cried harder. Liam was happily eating ice cream with a 'girl' while Niall looked like he was having a discussion with a 'girl'.

'Oh' Louis thought, so all his brothers left him and went early to school just to meet a 'girl'. He felt like he wasn't important anymore, he felt like all his brothers didn't love him anymore, he hated them. He didn't though, he couldn't even grow a bit of hatred towards his brothers. They were his brothers, his knights, his fathers , his everything. How could he hate them? Never.

Louis was drowning with his thoughts that made him feel more sick. He felt dizzy and everything getting blurry. He felt tired and wanted to sleep, the hotness in his body was increasing. He couldn't stay anymore as he fell onto the ground with a loud thud, making everyone turned their attentions towards him.

Including his brothers who were 'busy' with girls. Liam, Niall and Zayn winced when they felt their birth marks burning, which meant one of his siblings was hurting. They pressed the marks with their palms, trying to make the pain go away but didn't work.

'Lou!' they mindlinked each other before ran as fast as they could.

I know yall love dramas so why not winkwonk 😋

Q: do you like kpop? if yes what band do you like?

A: i do but only one group and its BTS

vote vote vote

comment comment comment

share share share