chapter 21

im not okay. im sorry. enjoy :)

"Baby are you okay?" the triplets were in the bathroom, comforting their sick mate who just finished throwing up into the toilet. The omega let out a sob and immediately fell into Edward's arms, looking a bit pale with sweats running down his face.

"Bear, are you- oh my god of course he is not, Edward. Let's get him to the hospital," Eward scolded himself and picked up the passed out omega into his arms and hurried to their car.

"Drive faster, Harry! c'mon!" Marcel yelled while kissing his mate's forehead.

"Everyone is worried, Marce. But please don't push me. Do you want us to crash into an accident? it would make things worse," Harry scolded his brother with eyes focused on the road. Marcel apologised to his brother and just kept praying that everything was gonna be alright.

🐸   🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

The triplets were currently waiting in the waiting room for the nurse to call them. Each of them was a mess. Edward was pacing around the room while tugging his curly hair, Harry was sitting on the chair and tapping his foot loudly and Marcel, he was mumbling nonsense things while biting his nails.

"What if he can't-"

"Marcel Styles you better stop with your 'what ifs' before i kick your ass out of this stupid waiting room!" Edward's voice roared in the room, making Marcel let out a scared whimper. Even though he was an Alpha, his brother could always scare him as he was the youngest in the triplets.

"I'm sorry. I just- I can't lose him. I-I..." before he could finish his sentence, he was engulfed by two pairs of arms.

"We know, Marce. We feel the same way but trust me, everything is going to be okay," Harry kissed his brothers' head and hugged them tighter. The hug was ended when they heard someone cleared their throat.

"Em, sorry for interrupting but your mate just woke up. You guys can go to his room now," the polite nurse smiled fondly when the alphas' eyes lightened up and hugged each other.

"Where's the room?"

"Here follow me."

As soon as they stepped into the room they cooed at their mate who looked so small in the hospital's gown and the furry blanket wrapping around his body.

"Alphas," Louis whined and made grabby hands towards his alphas. He sighed in relief when three pairs of arms wrapping around his weak body. Their scents made it even better.

"How do you feel, blue?" Marcel caressed Louis' cheeks and kissed his still pale lips. "A bit dizzy, 's all," he replied tiredly with head nuzzling against Marcel's neck.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and a woman who they recognised as the doctor came in. "Hi, Louis. How are you feeling?" she asked politely. "Louis is a bit dizzy and tired," the doctor nodded and told the nurse to write on the notepad.

"My name is Doctor Maria but just call me Mary. Now i have a news-"

"good or bad?" Harry interrupted the doctor and earned a slap from his mate but of course it didn't hurt at all.

Maria chuckled and continued her sentence. "Fortunately, it's a good news but it depends on how you guys will react," the four boys looked at each other with a confused expression.

"Okay so, the reason why you passed out is because your energy had been drained from the vomiting. You threw almost everything up. As you can see, the wire that  connected to your wrist is to keep your body from dehydrated. The good news is, when we did a little check up on your stomach.."

Louis' eyes widened and his heart started beating faster. Was it... was it what he was thinking? he frowned and shook his head, continued listening to the doctor.

"- we found out that..."

The Alphas frowned when they felt their mate was in distress. Marcel rubbed Louis' back and kissed his forehead, making the omega felt a bit better.

"-your mate is pregnant with triplets!!"

As soon as they heard what the doctor said, the alphas turned their heads towards their mate and saw the boy was already crying. They were speechless. They were happy yet scared. They weren't ready to be parents but they had to be.

"But.." the doctor suddenly started to speak again.

Their heads snapped as fast as possible and looked at the doctor confusedly. "But what, doc?" Edward asked with panic filled his voice.

"Louis, listen here carefully. You will be having more problems during the pregnancy than it should be. It's because your body is too small and weak to carry three babies in the same time. You will be weaker than usual, you will get tired more often and some usual pregnancy problems. It is quite dangerous for you to carry three babies so you have to be more careful," Louis listened to the doctor and nodded vigorously.

Honestly he was very happy, God he felt lik te the happiest actually, but there was a feeling that made him stop from being too happy. Scared. He was scared. What if he failed? Would his mates be disappoint of him and leave him? What if he couldn't be a good mother? Or even worse, what if his mates didn't want the babies and leave him? How could he feel happy when all those thoughts kept bothering his mind?

"And Alphas," Doctor Maria said a bit sternly.

"You guys have to keep an eye on your little omega. Make sure he gets enough rest and don't let him do any heavy works. If his face suddenly become pale and sweating heavily, give him some water and make him rest. Don't let him stress himself, it's not good for the babies and most importantly, he will get emotional more often, that's usual," Doctor Maria smiled fondly when she saw Louis blushed at the last sentence.

"Any question?" they shook his head and thanked the doctor. "Okay so, now im going to let you guys have your time and if you want anything, just press the red button. See you soon," with that, Doctor Maria headed out of the room.

The Alphas turned their bodies towards their lovely mate and didn't expect to see the omega was sobbing in his palms.

"Louis d-don't think he c-can d-do it!"

Q; opinion on Harry's new song? ❤