chapter 12

Hiya bananas! sorry again for the late update 🙏 thank you for 17k readers! thank you so much ❤

Q; have you guys listened to This Town? What's your opinion and what happened to you after listening to it?

A; I've listened to it, it's really really good! after listening to the song, i actually died for 30mins and i cried in all languages. im still shook tho

p/s; Go listen & buy 'This Town' on iTunes! im so in love with that song 😍😍

When they arrived at home, Louis was fast asleep, Liam carried him to his room while the triplets decided to go home. Even though Louis was quite sad, fortunately he still wanted to go on the date. Niall was talking to Zayn on the phone, scolding the older lad for making Louis sad, even though Zayn had said sorry countlessly.

Niall knew it wasn't really his fault, it's because their babylou was too sensitive but they couldn't blame him as the sensitive boy was born as an omega without a father. Niall told him to be at home as soon as possible before hang up.

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱 (missed us?)

On the other hand, Zayn was confused. He didn't know what to do, the girl asked him to follow her but at the same time, he wanted to go home and meet his sulking brother.

"Please, Zaynie?" Zayn tried not to cringe at the nickname that only his brothers could use. "Sorry, but i really have to go home. My brothers are waiting for me," Zayn apologised with a sorry look. "So, your brothers are more important than me?" she cocked his hips to the side, raising his eyebrows.

Zayn looked at her like she was an alien, of course his brothers were more important. "You're joking right? Of course they are!" Zayn said a little bit loud and harsh before walked to his car and drove straight to his home.

When the girl saw Zayn was gone, she smirked and took out her iPhone 7 that she just bought, searching for a contact.

"Plan one, done." There was a moment of silence before she got a reply.

"Good, now get ready for the next plan."

🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

When Zayn arrived at home, he was greeted by two angry alphas. "Now now, let me explain please," he said and held out his hands as surrendered. "No need to explain, you had one job, Zaynie. One job. Now, go to babylou," Liam dismissed him before walked out of the room. Zayn didn't waste any time and hurried to upstairs.

Zayn knocked the door three times and frowned when he got no answers. He opened the door and cooed when he saw his baby brother was sleeping, sucking his thumb while cuddling with his favourite bunny, boo. Zayn sat on Louis' bed, staring at the omega's sleeping figure fondly, caressing his cheek. He smiled when Louis snuggled to his touch.

"Baby? Wake up, please," Louis whined and murmured something that sounded like 'no'. "Wakey wakey," Zayn sat Louis up gently as Louis rested his head on Zayn's shoulder. "Hey, look at Zaynie," Zayn grabbed the omega's chin and tilt his head up. Louis rubbed his eyes with his fists, getting rid of the sleepiness.

When his sight was focused, his head fell down. "What Zaynie want from Louis? Where's Zaynie's new baby?" Zayn's heart shattered when he heard the omega's words.

"My new baby? She's not my baby, you are my baby. You will always be my baby," Zayn hugged Louis when he saw the omega was about to cry. "But Zaynie didn't seat with Louis during recess time and- and then.." Louis wasn't able to finish his sentence as a loud sob escaped his mouth.