Meletonin

You were walking down the street with your child. Wait... child? When did you have a child you were like, 15.

You let go of the kids hand. What the fuck was happening? It like your memories were being replaced or something.

You knelt down and held the kids hand again. "Hey, do you know where your mommy is?" The kid said yes and pointed behind you. You turned and saw a woman who was breathing hard like she was running.

The kid ran up to his mom and hugged her. You smiled and kept on walking. You have been having these strange things where you feel your head spin and then you remember something. But it's never true.

Like just now. That little kid wasn't yours, let alone did you know him. I mean you were teenager.

---

You were walking through the park. It was getting dark now, you should go home. As you walked on the path, you saw a boy about your age walk in front of you. He was wearing a white hoodie and he had his hands in his pockets.

He stopped in front of you and pulled out his knife. "Bruh, put the knife down." You said hastily. "Sorry, but it's time for you to go to sleep!" He said raising the knife and bringing it down. You sighed and hammered him in the back. He stumbled a bit. "Dude, you almost killed me! Are you insane?!?" You said in a wisper-yell. "You could say that." The boy said as he attacked again. "You're funny, you know. JUST DO IT!" You yelled at him.

Try he might, he couldn't hit you no matter how fast or what moves he used. "Dude? Your Jeff! Kill me! I'm kinda waiting?" You said with a impatient face. He made another move at your shoulder. He cut it. "Hey look! Somebody hit me! That felt good." You said wiping away the blood. "Why you little dumbass!" He yelled as he tried to hit you. "What are you?" He said, anger relevant through his gritted teeth. "I'm just another human. Dude, you think I'm supposed to be scared of a murderer? You have got to be kidding me. I AM a murderer. Well, not yet. But one day." You stated.

"You, you're crazy!" Jeff yelled at you. "Fuck, I'm crazy? lOoK aT yOu!" You said. You obviously didn't want to play any games right now. Hey, I love games! Games like yandere simulator were nice to play when you were mad at a bitch. Or maybe Skyrim.

He hit your shoulder deeper this time. You flinched because you didn't see him coming. "Oh god my shoulders bleeding! Um, hold on..." you pulled out a knife and pulled out a zip tie at the end. The knife instantly heated up like a hair straightener. You used it to cauterize the wound. "Well, fuck this hurts." You said calmly.

Jeff just stared at you. "Who and what are you? Tell me! Before I kill you." he said to you now really angry.

You just started to walk away. He ran up to you and was about to stab the back of your head but you dodged and grabbed his wrist, twisting it slowly. "I want to join your little, 'possie.' Too bad your the only one in it." You said twisting his wrist harder. You let go and walked away.

---

"Hello morning hello sunshine!" You said stretching along the path with Jeff, who was clearly annoyed. You had been walking with him ever since he said he would let you join him. "Now, down to business! I wanna see those creepypastas! Maybe pick up a few things from my house, too." You said excitedly. "You seem exited. Exited enough." He said sulking with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

Your house was in the woods and you liked it there. You had imagined playing with a little girl when you were smaller. Or so you thought. But as you walked along the dark path and came closer to your house, you thought you saw two dark figures in the distance. Oh well I'm risking my life now, might as well keep going.