Spree

You and Jeff walked down the path at the park, the moon shining down on the marble park floor. You saw a victim walking alone.

Before he got to close you decided to make seem as if you two were talking.

"Jeff, let me tell you a story that happened last week. It was a cold, dark night on a sunny day. Two guards were fighting on the ground in the gaurd tower. They were facing eachother as they walked away. One of them pulled out a sword and started shooting the other guy. Don't believe me? Ask the blind guy, he saw it all yesterday!" You said giggling a little bit. "What? That makes no sense, y/n." He said not believing you.

But instead of an answer he just heard your little insane giggles. "Hey look, he's got a friend too! One for me and one for you Jeff!" You said before your laughter exploded and you ran at an intense speed.

Your insane laughter lightens as you grabbed the teen by his arm twisting him to the floor. You bit his wrist causing him to bleed out. As you ripped his veins out of him his screams could be heard. But this wasn't a park too close to town, thank god. Jeff killed off his opponent before you ripped out the other boys wrist. He bled out, and died from blood loss.

How do you do that? You had had sharp teeth, but not that sharp, you didn't think.

But you had killed off the two boys and moved back. As you walked out of the park and into the forest, you returned to your normal state. "Gosh I still don't understand why that happens and then I have to like, bite them. Or like jack would say, 'idk bruh." You said stretching. "Wait, not the Jack you know, a different Jack. Oh, fuck it, three different Jacks I'm confused now..."

(If your friends name is Jack you understand..)

"You did better than I thought, y/n. I didn't think you could actually murder someone." Jeff said with a smirk.

Before you could process it, Jeff jumped on you and pinned you to the ground. You let out a little squeal. "Y/n. I can't stand it... I know you don't feel the same, but...." Jeff trailed off. "But what?" You asked honesty. "I, I, iloveyouandiwantyoutobemygirlfriend!" He blurted out to fast for you to understand. "Jeff, if you want me to understand you, you have to speak clearly." You said, no annoyance in your tone.

"I said, I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend..." he said looking away. He would close his eyes tight in fear of rejection, but, you know...

"Well? Why didn't you just say so? To be honest... I love you too. But.... do you love me because I murdered someone?" You asked almost jokingly. "Well, a little, but I mostly just like you." Jeff admitted. Wow, he was really being honest.

"You mean to tell me that you love a murderer who's nickname is 'Little Cannibal' and rips people's wrists out?" You asked sarcastically, Jeff clearly not noting it.

"W-well I guess, but I like y/n better, that side of you." He is on a roll with these confessions! But, not that you had much to say, you loved him too. I mean, you could've at least smashed his head if you tried. But you didn't, you never did.

Instead of getting off of you, he kissed you. He had no way to close his eyes, so it was a little creepy but at the same time thrilling.

He pulled off you and stuck his hands in his pockets. He walked while you just laid there looking back at him. What just happened? You were a little confused... were you dating? What does this mean? oh it's so confusing...

---

You went inside the house and flopped on your bed. You were getting comfy when you felt something, someone slide into your bed behind you. You silently counted how many people it could be... but one was obvious. It was clarified when you turned around to find Jeff looking at you. "Jeff, how am I supposed to sleep at night?" You asked him jokingly. "Well, I have a few ideas..." he said darkly. You punched him lightly on the shoulder, stupid Jeff.