Insanity

"And what do you want me to do?" You asked getting annoyed.

"I want you to get out!" Ben screamed at you.

"You're in my room!" You yelled at him. "So you get out!" You pushed him away.

"Oh you wanna go!" Ben yelled

"Yea!"

"You wanna go!?!"

"Yea, Ben! Let's go to McDonalds!"

You and Ben started laughing at the joke.

(Idek anymore)

It seemed as if you and Ben had a up and down friendship. One second you were fighting, on second you were having fun and laughing. But as time went on, the fights were shorter and less heated. So it was getting better.

You walked out of your room to find Jeff, who had run off like he usually does when you and Ben fought. "Oh Jeff? Why do you run away like this?" You said to no one in particular when someone pulled you from behind. "Because I can?" Jeff said as he pulled you closer. "Hey! Don't scare me like that!" You said half whining and half joking.

"Do I scare you?" Jeff asked. "You may or may not scare me. Remember, may or may not!" You said emphasizing the mays. "I need a strait answer, y/n." You crossed your arms and said, "no!"

"Okay then." He said letting you go. "Are you still sure?" He said, pulling out his knife. "Oh, Jeff! You can't do that! It against the rules!" You said like a tattle tale. "What rules, y/n? There are no rules in this game!" He said jumping to you. "Oh no you don't!" You jumped to the side and brought out your knife.

"Let's play then!" You yelled running to Jeff. You jumped at him, knocking both of you over. You stuck the knife in the ground next to his head. "Oh!! And y/n wins!" You say putting your hands in the air.

"Not yet!" Jeff flipped over so he was on you. He stuck his knife to your neck. "I've won this game." You sighed in defeat. "Fuck you Jeff!" You said pushing him off. "I told you I don't like losing!" You huffed and looked away.

It was often you and Jeff had these fights. And why? You didn't know. They weren't even fights, but just little games. They were fun, the longer the better.

But you hadn't told Jeff about your Recurring Dream. You decided to tell him about it. He was your boyfriend, after all.

"Jeff? I really need to tell you something... something important."

---

You sat on your bed, sobbing. For the first time in a long time, you showed weakness in front of another person. You had told Jeff about the Recurring Dream. Every time you had it, it left you in tears. But never before had you cried, let alone sobbed, in front of another person.

Jeff hugged you. That's all you wanted right now. Just someone, anyone to comfort you. It was how you felt Everytime you dreamt.

"J-Jeff? Do you think it'll ever st-stop?" You said remarking The Dream. "I don't know. Mine did, but we're both different on many levels... so maybe. Maybe not..." Jeff hugged you a little harder. "But I want them to stop!" You pretty much yelled. "Shh! Y/n, calm down... it's okay..." Jeff stroked your h/c hair.

You only sobbed harder.

---

Tonight, was the night you'd have the last Recurring Dream, but you were unaware. So you laid in bed staring at the ceiling for a few hours, but you had to go to sleep. You couldn't keep your eyes open, you kept trying your hardest to stay awake. It was so difficult, stupid brain and nerves! If only there was a way your eyes wouldn't close!