Sick

You woke up, and then started coughing harshly. You coughed up some blood, a little black in color. "Fuck." You said, noticing how much you were sweating. You felt cold, and hot, or rather, you were so hot you felt cold.

Your coughing some up Jeff, who sat up and looked at you.

"Y/n... your eyes! They're yellow!" He said looking at your eyes for a moment. "And you have a really bad fever and cough.... look, stay in bed! I'll be right back!" Jeff said as he ran out of the room.

---

You heard murmers outside your room. The door then opened and Jeff, Ben and Jane walked in. Jane took one look at you and gasped. "Y/n... you have yellow fever!" Yellow fever... harsh.

"Don't worry about me!" You said as you sat up. "Y/n? Your back or anything dosnt hurt? Your stomach?" Ben asked you as he looked at your hands. "Well, my stomach a little, but other than that no, but I'm really cold." You said, not a hint of pain in your voice.

Jane looked in the closet for an undershirt so you wouldn't get more hot than you were in the long sleeved shirt you always wore. Jane threw the shirt at you and told you to change. "No! I mean... I can't..." you trailed off a little.

"Just do it!" Jane said as she led the guys out of the room so you could change into the shirt. And shorts? She want you to change into shorts too?

You did it anyways, but all you could see now were the scars from the burns. You traced the one on your right leg. Along with the many others on your legs, arms, and body, this was, you could call it, your 'favorite.'

You let them back into the room. Let them find out this way then...

You covered yourself with a big, heavy blanket that no doubt would make your fever worse.

"Y/n! Take that off!" Jane said as she pulled the blanket off you, exposing your scars. Jane gasped and so did Ben and Jeff, their mouths hanging open. "Y/n? What are those from?" Ben asked. You shook your head of the memories and remembered the injury. "They're burns..." you said looking down.

"Y/n? You never told me... you mean the fire actually happened?" Jeff asked both worried and a little agitated. "Well, yeah.." You said looking back up at Jeff. Jeff ran up to you, and fell on top of you and started crying. You tried to hold him up, but you had to sit down. "Jeff, it's okay really...." you said trying to make him feel better. "No! It's not okay y/n!" He said into your shoulder.

You sighed and pushed him off you. You didn't say anything but you stood up.

"Y/n? What's wrong?"

You still said nothing, but you went into the closet. You closed the closet door behind you, and curled up in the corner. You sighed and went to sleep. You didn't want to deal with this right now.

---

When you woke up, you were in your bed. Your fever was gone but you noticed that you had thrown up blood. You felt fine now. "God, am I better now?" You asked, rubbing your head. You sat there for a minute before heading to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Hey there." You heard Jeff say as he snuck up behind you. "Oh, hi Jeff." You said, turning around to hug him. "Feeling better?" Jeff asks as he hugs you back. You nodded. "It's late. We should go to bed." You nodded again. "Yeah, I could use a nap.... By the way, you need to take a shower and wash that hoodie. You should be a little more clean when you go out." You say as you walk back into your room.

"But it's no fun that way..." you heard him whine through the door. You rolled your eyes and went to change into some pajamas. In fact... its been a while since you've gone out... you haven't really felt the need to kill for a while. You'd get the urge, very faintly. But you had never snapped. Strange, certainly.