Home or Not?

You snapped back into reality as you were walking down the path to the woods. Jeff walked next to you, and nothing seemed out of place. Everything looked normal.

"Wait a sec what just happened?" You said not remembering what actually happened.

~flashback~

You walked into the asylum. You went up to the desk and asked for Jeffery Woods. They rejected the request, saying he was still unstable. You killed them. You killed the security and took the cards to get inside the special place they kept Jeff. You also had a keypad, and only four of the buttons were faded. Easy. You killed of the last few security in front of the cell, and opened it up. Jeff looked up to you.

"Jeffery Woods!" You scolded him. "You had better get back here so we can go home!" You also scolded while smiling. Instead of a happy Jeff, he was more shocked and he frowned, other than the smile that had been carved into his mouth.

This hurt you a little.

"Jeff? Are you not happy to see me? Cause I can make that smile of yours bigger if you want me to!" You said, gritting your teeth. He stood up and walked over to you. He stood in front of you, his smile wide, and he was also crying. Was he happy? Sad? Both? Crying confused you sometimes. It was also a touchy subject for you.

Instead of being happy you cried. You didn't know if he was happy, sad, or not? How did he really feel about seeing you?

You sobbed into his shoulder. He hugged you back.

---

Those few memories came back. Wait a second, you cried? You didn't remember the last time you cried... maybe when you were five and you got kicked in the stomach by your karate sensei? But you really cried. Hm.

"Jeff, you look more sane than usual. Are you okay?" You asked him half with confusion and a little worry. "Oh, it's the meds they put me on. Don't worry, they'll clear up in a week." He said like he knew it all. But hey, you weren't the ones taking them. "Do you still have them?" You asked. "No, you stole a whole case full." Jeff said, pointing to a box you noticed was in a wagon behind you. Since when did you pull wagons? Thats what kids played with. "Oh? Well I'll save them just in case."

---

When you reached the big house, you went back inside. Jeff helped you pull the wagon back up the stairs. When you got inside, Ben and Jane came up and had to ask what was inside the wagon.

Jane picked up one of the bottles. "Risperidone? Olanzapine? Y/n what do you need these for?" Jane obviously doesn't know her drugs very well. "Jane, there anti-pchycotics and anti-depressants. Very useful, don't you think?" You said pulling the wagon to your room, having to pull it up your steps.

"What do you want with them though?" Ben asked as he followed you as well. "Well, for the future I guess. I just want them in case something happens." You were out of breath and laughing at the same time. Why does this happen to me? Laughing and being out of breath at the same time was not a good thing.

"I.. I cant breath!" You said not being able to stop laughing, it made your stomach hurt. You fell over still laughing. Not in a bad way, I guess you could call it 'out of humor.'

You rolled around the floor holding your stomach. "It hurts! I really need to stop laughing!" You said, still not able to stop. And what made it worse? Funny things kept coming to mind.

---

A few minutes later, you were able to stop. "Oxygen....! Finnaly!" You said breathing in deeply. Almost everyone in the house was staring at you. And the wagon. And they were looking at the bottles. "Hey! Those are mine and Jeffs!" You hoped to god that that didn't sound like you two did drugs and they knew what they were. "What are they for?" You heard someone ask. You didn't know who. "THEY ARE FREKIN ANTI-PCHYCOTICS AND ANTI-DEPRESSANTS!! GET THE FUCK OFF THEM OR YOU WILL BE SIX FEET UNDER THE GROUND TONIGHT!" You hoped that sounded pchycotic enough. "Literally." You added stomping to your room.

Jeff closed the door behind you and sighed. You stuffed them in your closet and slammed the door.

"Now." You said looking very calm. You walked up to Jeff who was sitting on your bed. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE AND TURN YOURSELF IN??! ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR NOT?!?" You yelled pulling him up to your angry face by the neck of his hoodie. He looked shocked and his eyes went wide. "Well? Answer the question!" You pulled him closer. Instead of an answer he kissed you.

And perfect timing. Cause just then, Ben walked in. Perfect. Time to make another scene.

"Y/n? Hey I just wanted to talk.." Ben started. He opened his eyes to see the scene in front of him. He got mad again, running and pulling you away. By the neck of your black corset dress you always wore. "BEN!! Calm da fuck down! Why are you so mad at us?" You yelled pulling yourself away, but failing.

"Ben! Let me go! And who said you could call me by my name anyways!" You said and then bit him arm. He flinched and you pulled away.

"Ben! You need to stop this! If you keep doing this I won't even like you! Now get out!" You said pointing to the door.