Yet Again

Waking up, you sat up and felt like yourself again. "Finnaly! I don't feel like some squeamish prick anymore!" You said, stretching. You looked next to you to see Jeff napping.

You walked out of the dimly lit room and into a different room, not the one you remember being their, also know as a hallway.

You looked around and saw the rich mahogany walls, the gold decor and large windows. You turned around and opened the door you came out of. Instead if your room with Jeff napping peacefully, there was a bathroom.

You started to panic, what happened? Where did the house go? Where were you?

You hyperventilated and fell on your knees, eyes wide open. You punched the floor, kicked the walls, and screamed for help. You saw someone walking down the hallway in a very expensive maids dress.

"M' lady? Are you okay this evening?" You heard her say, bowing in your presence. "No! Your not real! No no no! Your just my imagination! Stop it!" You screamed again.

"M' lady? I'm real! Are you okay?" She tried to grab your shoulder, but you took the knife you had in your pocket.

"Put the knife down! Put it down!" You heard someone else say, it sounded familiar.

"No! You can't be alive! You arn't real! You are, you, you're my... imagination! This is all a dream!" You yelled and brought the knife down. Before you could do anything, your hand stopped in midair, and you couldn't move it.

"What's going on? Am I, am I hesitating? What's happening to me?" Your eyes widened more than they already were.

The maid had fallen over and was backing up now. But as you watched her back away, your vision was blurry and was switching between two different scences, the one you had been in, and one you thought may happen in real life.

Bringing your knife down and dropping it, you fell to your knees and started crying.

"No, I can't be hesitating, that would mean I'm sane! I'm not sane! Haha yeah, I'm not sane! Hehe, I'm not sane! Oh, I gave that up a long time ago! I'm not sane!"

"Y/n?" The familiar voice said again.

You cocked your head up, and looked at the maid who was still shocked and on the floor. "You know my name? But... no one can know my name!" Your laughter erupted like a bomb, spilling over and filling your glass, you crept closer. "You. Know. My. Name. I don't let anyone know me! If you had kept that to yourself, you might've got out alive! Now, now you need to take a nap!" You said, you grabbed the maids hand, and felt something try to pry you away. You ignored it and looked back at the maid.

You bit the maids wrist, ripping it out, snapping the tendons and crushing the veins. The maid screamed like the maid she was, but you heard another scream, not the maids, nor yours.

Then, your vision blurred again, and you saw a different picture, it was Hoodie in front of you, And a frantic Masky next to him. You looked around and got really confused.

As you saw all the ones around you looking at you with either scowls or shock, you couldn't find Jeff.

Oh that's where he was. He was behind all the people arguing with Slendy. You couldn't hear anything for a few seconds before it returned. You heard the loud chatter and screaming coming from Jeff, who was yelling at Slendy.

"SHUT UP YOU IMBECILES!" You yelled over all the noise that gave you headaches for days.

the noise stopped at once. But everyone looked scared of you. Why? All you did to Hoodie was bite him, what was the problem? You didn't think you were really doing anything when you were seeing things, were you?

"So that's how you feel about me? Scared? You want me gone don't you? You don't want me here! I can't even fit in where the rest of you look like you jumped out of hell! All of you! I admit it, you look like the spawns of Satan's ass! Just, just, go die! All of you!" You sobbed and ran into your room and locked the door. You ran into the wall, and kicked it. You fell onto your bed, and cried harder.

A few minutes later, your heard a knock at your door. "Go away!" You yelled. "Y/n, it's me, Jeff." You heard him say. You got up and opened your door.

"I. Said. Go. DIE!" you yelled at him, slamming the door in his face. You walked back over to your corner you moved to.