Birthday Party Two

Six months later

Today was the day.

It was your birthday!

You were turning sixteen.

---

"Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff! Guess what?!" You asked jumping around. "What is it y/n?" He asked now getting annoyed. "It's my birthday today! And we're going to have a birthday party!" You said pulling him by the arm. "No." Jeff said bluntly. "Aww, why, it's my sweet sixteen! I have to celebrate!" You said as you tried to pull him away. "Ugh, fine..." he said as he followed you. "But I might not stay very long. Birthdays are disappointing and terrible." He said stuffing his hands in his pockets and sulking.

---

The party was a success. Kind of...

First, EVERY FUCKING THING IN THE FOREST CAME.

Second, Jane was the only one to bring a present.

Third, Jeff left before you could even cut your cake.

Fourth, Ben drained the water from the pool so... no swimming.

And that made up your sweet sixteen.

"Jeff? Jeff! Jeffery! Where are you?" You yelled down the hallways of this huge house. You looked around one corner where Jeff had fallen asleep. "Jeff!" You yelled. He didn't wake up, so you had to drag him to his room.

You picked him up and dropped him on his bed. Such a baby.

(I almost put 'suck a baby' and that would be wierd... so thank me for checking my own story...)

You walked into your own room and fell into your sheets. You pulled the comforter up to your chin. It was cold. You looked over to the wall, which was fixed by then, and the window was open. Well no shit its cold.

You got back up and tried to close the window with no avail. You tried harder. It still wouldn't close. You gave up and shut the curtains instead. When you turned around Ben was on your bed. When you saw him he smirked.

"Ben? When did you get in here?" You asked turning around and trying to close the window. "Why won't you fucking close?" You pushed and pulled but it wouldn't budge. "I just came in here to play a game." Ben said still sitting on the bed. "Ben, I dont have time to play games! I need to close the window!" You pulled with all your might but it still wouldn't close. This time Ben walked up and took your wrists. You tried to pull away but he was to strong.

With one snap, he closed the window. "Ben! You jinxed it?" You said looking at him with a scowl. Ben started running away now, down the hallways.

"BEN FUCKING DROWNED!! GET BACK HERE!!"

You chased after him down the hallways. "I told you to stop jinxing my stuff! That means the window!" You said pulling him to the ground. You started to laugh.

"Ben, remember the time y-you jinxed that one game I was playing?" You said still laughing. Ben started laughing too.

"No but seriously. That was creepy okay?" You said returning to your normal self.

---

That night you had a dream. it was a little weird.. but it was about something important to you.

You were laying on your bed with your cat. You were about to fall asleep when something, someone, pinned you down. He held up a knife, ready to strike. "Jeff? Jeff the Killer? You, you're all real? But, I thought they were just stories..." you said trying to doubt what was going through your mind. "What do you mean 'I thought they were just stories,' huh?" He said rasing the knife higher.