Chapter 10

You guys are truly amazing. Thank you for you support and love. Because SO MANY of you have commented and messaged me for this book update!!! I'm finally getting off my lazy bum and doing it!!!! I tried to make it nice and long for you guys!!!

I hope I don't disappoint.❤️

______________________

Chapter 10: Seeing Her

Carny

*** Earlier This Morning ***

When I woke up Dante was gone. I sighed in relief. My body was sore from sleeping in a ball all night. So I stretched then a throbbing soreness came, my eyes teared up from the pain. My ass was so sore. And my eyes were swollen from all the crying. I didn't want to talk because I know my throat also hurts. I finally had the strength to get out of his bed. Walking over to his closet I found some of my clothes. I quickly slipped out of the dress I was wearing and put on a long shirt and some shorts. And then I tied my hair up in a messy bun and headed down stairs for breakfast. When I walked into the dinning room Dante was already there eating while on his laptop...with glasses on?

That's a first.

I walked over to my seat, my food was already waiting for me. I stabbed the juicy strawberry with my fork and eat it.

"Morning Carny." Dante said to me, I mentally cursed him out.

"Mnn." Was all I said and continued eating. Dante just sighed and closed his laptop.

"I'm leaving now. Mother will be here in a hour, be ready." Dante said before getting up and leaving. I continued eating my breakfast in silence. I'm never talking to that fuckboy again.

"Morning!" Kelin said tiredly. I smiled back at him.

"Morning Kelin. Long night?" He grabbed some food then sat down next to me.

"Enough about me, how'd it go with Dante? You have fun? I saw all the crap he bought you!" He said excitedly.

"Ugh!"

"He blew it! I knew he would! So what happened!"

"Well it was going okay until I realized he was using me to look good for his mom... Kelin I'm so stupid. I should've known he doesn't understand affection if it's not sex." Kelin pulled me into a hug.

"Look, I understand where you're coming from. My cousin is cold blooded but he is not heartless... Not that I'm defending his actions of course. But he does know how to love... But he doesn't show it often... But trust me...deep down he feels something... I know he does." I pull away from Kelin, he can not be serious?!

"Oh really? What tells you that?" Kelin gave me the most serious face I've ever seen him make.

"Because you two haven't had sex."

*SLAP!*

"What was that for!?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Like I would ever sleep with him Kelin." Kelin just laughed.

"But I'm serious. Dante gets into the pants of any women in less than a hour."

"I don't care how good his game may be. Me and him are never going to happen."

"Why? Got the hots for me? I understand I'm pretty irresistible myself." He said while running his fingers through his hair.

"Don't make me puke please!" I said before laughing.

"What ever. Auntie is coming in a hour or two so start getting ready."

"After another fruit bowl."

***