Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Date Night!

Dante

"Well don't you look casual?" Kelin said and I turned around and glared at him.

"Carney said to dress casual so that's what I'm doing." I buttoned up and grabbed my keys.

"Wait! Loose the button up," he walked in my closet with two shirts and tossed them at me," wear these." I sighed, he knows her better than me I'll admit. I changed out and put on the shirts.

"Alright! I'm going now." He stopped me again and I glared at him.

"Oh Carney?! Are you two going on a date cousin?!" He asked and I had to push him away from me as he tried to hug me.

"Yes, now stop acting like that-why are you never at your post?"

"I got hungry damn!" He said and walked out. I sighed looking at my clothes again. Do I look odd in casual clothes? I shook my head and went to go pick up Carney.

"Dante?! What are you doing here?" Red asked me when she opened the door.

"Carney and I have a date tonight." She nodded her head and looked me up and down.

"Casual huh? Looks good on you." She said moving to the side letting me in. Why is everyone pointing that out? Red closed the door and led me to the living room. I sat down on the love seat and waited for her. I sighed, if she was still with me her outfit would've been ready and I wouldn't have to wait this long. Red cleared her throat and I looked at her.

"Yes?"

"So a date?"

"Yes."

"Where to? I've never seen you wear anything but a suit- well that and your birthday suit."

"What in earth are you two talking about?" Carney asked as she walked in. I smiled looking at her in her white sundress. Beautiful as usual.