Chapter 32

****TRIGGER WARNING****

Y'all ain't ready for this chapter🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

I'm sorry but I had wrote it one way and it was too perfect you know? Like too easy and she wasn't hurt. But then I thought no, imma hurt some damn feelings. Shit imma hurt my damn self lmao😅😅

I really... REALLY... didn't even plan on writing it like this... oh lord please don't hate me.

__________________________________

Chapter 32: Almost Free

Carney

My knees ached with pain while the rest of me became numb with pain. My eyes closed while my head pressed against the floor. My clothes cut up in shreds below me. I few cuts here and there still beaded with blood. With arms and hands bound behind my back with ropes. I had gone numb. It felt like forever since he untied me and I fought him with all I had. But blow after blow everything went black and I woke up bound once again. My arms and hands lost feeling first then my knees. Licking my lips I tasted my blood from when he knocked me about. He was gone but I knew that if I moved he would know. And he would be here before I knew it. This crazy ass old man is definitely scary than Dante. He's way worse.

"I've always wanted a Genovese woman to bow before me." He said walking in. His bare feet barely made a sound as he seemed to have glided across the room. Still I said nothing. He circled me, then came to an stop in front of me. I held my breath waiting for what he was gonna do next. Soon I felt his hand grasp on my coiled fro and pull so I was looking up at him. "You may speak. I can tell you wanted to say something." Licking my bruised lips I attempted to speak my mouth and throat were dry but I managed.

"But I'm not a Genovese women." I said and he frowned.

"You're close enough. I know that boy wants to marry you." He said letting go and I rest my head once again. Where the fuck is Dante? I tear built up and hit the floor, and I saw myself. From my disheveled hair, bruised cheek stained with blood, brushed lips, and swollen eye.

I'm broken.

Dante

"Where the fuck is this bitch!?" I shouted slamming my hands as we are met with another dead end. My phone vibrates and it's that bitch again. But this time she called. My mother looked at me with slanted eyes at it rang on the table.

"Who's that? Why do they keeps trying to contact you?" She is looking at it as it's now an unknown number.

"It's not any ransom, just some bitch I used to fuck." And then her eyes darkened.

"You've been stepping out in her?" She said and it made me more upset than anything. Here I am trying to find her and because of her dumb ass ex she's fucking gone! And she wants to get all pissy over a fucking bitch?!

"No this was before, I broke off things when I got with Carney." I said and she held my phone as she sent another text.

"Could she be behind this?"

"No, never she's too dumb to even- fuck me." I stood up and paced. That fake ass bitch! How come I didn't see this before?! I quickly walked out and grabbed my coat.

"What?!" Mom yelled following behind me. We passed the concerned and angry faces of my family.

"I just remembered her full name, it's Crystal Gallo- Lorenz!" Mother's eyes widened and her cheeks got red. Her mother was married twice!