Chapter 33

I took an EXTENDED leave from Wattpad... it was almost as if the community has become more toxic over this year... had some arguments about characters and plots, and once again having gay people in my story caused ANOTHER stir. And I was just sick of it. But the book was taken down. Until I revive it lol

But here's this update!!!!!!

Also.... please don't hate me lol😘❤️❤️❤️ (it's a lil sad I guess lmaooo)

_________________________________

Chapter 33: The End?

Dante

I ran as fast as I could through people, bullets, and the carnage that flooded the floors. I had to find her, I didn't even want to think about what he has done to her. If he's done anything yet. Running down halls and turning corners, this place was a maze.

"DANTE!" I turned to my brother who pointed out the stairs. I quickly ran back and we ran down. One of the guards said he was holding her in the basement. I heard some noise and I stopped my little brother from going any further. I motioned for a few of our men to go ahead then shouting and gun shots went off.

"Sir! It's all clear!" When we finally reached the floor two grand doors were there. I kicked aside the bodies and took a deep breath before kicking it open. And I swear my heart skipped a beat everything went red.

Carney

I heard an explosion that shook the whole building. The sounds of gunshots being fired and people scrambling above me. Then the lights went out, and the red and white emergency lights were on. Finally. Lorenzo jerked slightly from the ruckus above us and it gave me the chance to knee him one good time. Lorenzo stumbled back as rolled over a gasped for air. I gotta find a way out of here. Hands and arms still bound, I rolled off the table. Crashing against the floor I cried out in pain. Glancing up I saw him recover and rub himself. Quickly I pushed my self on the wall and got up but he was on me.

"You fucking bitch! Now I'm really going to make your ass pay! And I'll have plenty of time before that Genovese bitch gets here!" Lorenzo lunged at my neck but I moved in time. He left himself open again so I head butted the fuck outta him to the point blood spewed from it. "FUCK!" He fell forward against the wall catching himself. So I took that as my chance to dart for the door. Then my ankle was pulled and I came falling down, turning I crashed onto the hard floors. Bracing for the impact, I know by now I look a damn mess. Lorenzo was back on top of me, blood spewing from his nose on to me. I cringed away but pain rattled my brain.

"G-Get o-off!" I managed and his hands went for my neck as her wore that disgusting sinister smile.

"Looks like I can't enjoy you the way I wanted huh?" He squeezed on my throat and slammed my head down repeatedly. Shouting words I couldn't understand. I was a balloon getting ready to pop. My eyes bulged out in pain, my lungs ached, and my head throbbed. My body shook as I saw white and black dots cloud my vision.