Chapter 30

I'm sorry but I'm not sorry about not updating my stories. Because honestly for those who don't know I lost two important people in my life, my favorite grandfather and a family friend who helped raise me. So I took an leave of absence from wattpad. But I did not turn off my notifications so I kept getting them and I got annoyed. People where still asking for updates, messaging me about updates, some didn't like endings to my stories, and just ignorant comments that I'm sick and tired of. So I just turned off notifications and delayed the chapters.

But thank you to those who did message me!!❤️❤️❤️

Also a pic I honestly can't stop laugh at:

Okay enough of the cutesy/ filler chapters, back to the story

Also special thanks to Tone Stith for playing while I wrote this.❤️

_______________________________

Chapter 30: Again?

Dante

"So tell me son, what are you plans with this woman?" My father asked as we sat down in his office. I fixed my suit and got comfortable in the seat, I know this is gonna be a long as conversation. And I promised Carny we would four some more after this.

"To start a family of course."I said and he leaned back.

"Is that so?"

"Yes sir."

"Now... you know better than to lie to me Dante." He said as he dung through his drawer.

"I'm not lying father." What the fuck is happening?

"Then why did I have to find out that you did not meet her at one of your clubs but she's one of the whores?!" Father yelled as he tossed documents and photos of me and Carney.

"Dad she's not-

"You only have one chance to explain. Go." Here we go.

"So you've been lying to our faces?!" He yelled and I'm trying to control my anger right now because he's not fucking listening!