Chapter 13

It was brought to my attention that I haven't provided a picture or reference for Jenna/Jenn/ Red.  I chose Alicia Witt because...❤️❤️ she fits her perfectly to me.^^>>

Here's a chapter to have a good laugh😂😂
______________________

Chapter 13: Vito

Carney

When I woke up Dante was not in his room. I slowly got out of the bed and took a quick shower.

"Carney?" I heard someone yell. I quickly finished up and wrapped a towel around my self. When I stepped out of the bathroom Kelin was standing by the door.

"Oh!! It was you Kelin?" I asked and he looked away from me.

"Uh yeah... Breakfast is ready." I said then quickly rushed out of the room. I sighed and finished getting dressed. I put on some shorts and a tank top then headed down stairs. When I made it there Dante was not at the table. I sat down and started to eat my fruit salad. While eating I couldn't help but look at Dante's breakfast that was just sitting there.

"KELIN!" I yelled and he cane shortly after.

"Yes? Is everything alright?" He looks at the empty seat across from. "Is that idiot still sleeping? Want me to go get him?"

"Oh I thought maybe you knew where he went... he left last night." Kelin smiled and gave me a hug.

"I'll go make some calls okay?"

"Thanks Kelin."

***

Dante

I felt someone's hand rubbing up and down my bare chest. I grabbed her hand and she stopped moving.

"D-Dante! G-Good morning Sir." I opened my eyes to see some bitch. I groaned realizing it wasn't Carney.

"Why they fuck are you still here?!" I yelled  as my head starting pulsing.

"S-Sorry Sir..." I glanced over at her. She looked young. Too young, and I could've sworn a had a blonde last night. Not a brunette.

"How fucking old are you?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Nineteenth Sir." Who the fucking hired a fucking child?!

"What-? Where's the blonde?"

"She's gone..."

"Get the fuck out. And get your ass back in school." She blushed and ran off. This is why I hate spending nights here. The girls come in here and botherl me. I get up and put my clothes on and walk out into my office. My old friend Vito.

"Vito! Back from Lombardia? You should have called." We laughed as we greeted each other.

" We laughed as we greeted each other