Chapter 36

I thought about this chapter long and hard and ummm... somebody is about to bust open lmaoooo🤫😛😛😝😝😝

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

This whole chapter goes from cute to SMUT SOME XXX RATED STUFF.

So please be cautious and skip if that makes you uncomfortable 😫😫😗😗😚

😜😜😝😝😜😜😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪😜😜😝😝😚
________________________________

Chapter 36: His Ghost

Carney

Dante held my all night, I actually slept. I felt safe, I had minor trimmers throughout the night but he comforted me the whole night. Rolling over in his arms I faced him. He had became a little disheveled over these past few days huh? I reached out and rubbed the little bit of stubble on his chin. It ticked in a way. Even Dante had bags under his eyes, I hope I didn't make him worry too much. He should know, I'm tough... I was gonna come back to him.

"You alright petardo?" He asked, and I jumped a little.

"Y-Yeah... you?" He opens his eyes and I stare back into his brown eyes.

"Better now that I have you in my arms." He pulled me closer in a bone crushing hug. I smiled into his shoulder. This definitely feels ten times better. I closed my eyes again, and fell back to sleep.

Dante

"How's she doing?" My mother asked as I grabbed Carney something to snack on. Everyone peeked in the kitchen watching us.

"Yeah... she's alright. She keeps sleeping so I'm grabbing her a little something." I said grabbing some tea and some fruits. Eh I don't see anything super sweet, I'll just grab these for now. Something light should be fine.

"Aw okay, well when she's feeling better we're down here." Mother said and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." I carefully carried everything up the steps and down to our room. Kelin was waiting outside our door.

"How's she doing?" He asked and I handed some of her snacks.

"Better, you can come in cousin." Since he's probably the only one that won't crush her with hugs. We walked in and woke her up.

"Food-Kelin!" She said happily taking the bowl of fruits from him.

"How are you?" He asked and we all sat down.

"Much better... I know I've been out cold for days but I feel like I finally had some rest." She smiled at me and continued eating.

"Well I just wanted to see how you were doing, I'll see you guys later. My mother is waiting." Kelin jokes as he hugged Carney and left.

"You know what... I would love to meet her." She said drinking her juice. Yep she's definitely wide awake now.

"You need to get your energy back first okay? Now eat." She huffed and continued eating. I sighed and leaned back against the headboard. Reaching under the nightstand I pulled out my laptop. I had so filed to look into.