Chapter 15

A/N: I'd like to thank everyone reading so far. I am amazed I have gotten 779 reads. So thank you and I hope you like this chapter.

A couple hours later we had unpacked everything from the vast amount of bags we accumulated from our day at the mall. Jӧrgen taking more time than needed to unpack the items I got at Victoria's Secret. And let me tell you it was not easy getting Jӧrgen to stay outside the store while I went in.

"I'm tired." I say closing my eyes and falling down on my back on the bed. I felt the spots next to my head dip and the light on the ceiling that shone down on was gone. A kiss was placed on both of my closed eyes. Slowly opening up my eyes, I look up at him and give him a small smile. "How about we have some dinner, then you can sleep?"

Sighing, I said "Fine. If we must have dinner." Jӧrgen laughed at that. "Yes we must have dinner. Can't have my girl go hungry." He bent down and gave me a kiss before standing up straight and helping me off the bed. We walked down what seemed like endless stairs and into the kitchen. I froze a little seeing it had a lot of men in there.

Wrapping my hands around his arm, I squeeze it a little in reassurance that he is actually here. "Hey man." Mason said coming over to us, beer in hand. "Hey Blaire." He said giving me a smile. I gave a small one back and tightened my grip on his arm. "If you're hungry, pizza just got here." He added gesturing towards the many boxes of pizza.

Jӧrgen nodded and pulled me over to the table. It was then I noticed the chair at the end of the table is empty. You'd think someone would take it, especially since there are a lot of men around but no one sat in it. But it all came clear when Jӧrgen sat in it and pulled me down to sit in his lap. The seat is Jӧrgen's and no one should mess with their boss' seat. Two plates were placed in front of us and anyone who went to take a piece of pizza pulled away to wait and see what their leader wanted.

"Take whatever you like baby." He said in my ear. Giving a small nod, I look around the room to see the rest of the men looking anywhere but at us but I could see some of them glancing at us. Looking at the various pizza options, I reach out and grab three slices of pepperoni pizza. When I settled back into Jӧrgen I saw he had already grabbed like five slices of barbecue chicken pizza.

Looking back up I see the other men still kind of frozen like. "Why are they acting like this?" I whispered in his ear. "They're showing respect towards me. Don't worry it's only until I tell them to go back to whatever they were doing." He placed a kiss on my cheek before turning back to men and telling them they can go about their business. The room then erupted in noise.

It was a few minutes until I felt comfortable enough to start eating. Mason soon enough came and sat down next to us. Everyone was talking to each other, laughing at what someone said as I just sat in Jӧrgen's lap eating my pizza slices.

I didn't mind just listening. I don't think anyone had the guts to talk to me because I'm dating their boss and didn't want to worry about saying the wrong thing and anger a man who can easily kill him. That is until someone spoke up. "So Blaire is it?" Someone's voice asked causing the room to go silent and Jӧrgen's arm to tighten around me. Looking around the room my eyes land on a man leaning against a wall. "Uh yes." I squeaked out nervously.

"Tell me, I'm dying to know, what made you want to go out with Jӧrgen?" he asked. I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable by his question. I probably wouldn't feel uncomfortable about the question if it weren't for the way he said it and how he phrased the question. "That's enough Henderson. If you will like to keep your life keep your mouth shut." Jӧrgen said in a sickly, deep and calm voice. Shivers went through my body at the harshness of his words.

The Henderson guy shut up and left the room. "Anybody else wanna say something?" Jӧrgen asked loud and clear so everybody can hear him. When the room stayed silent he said, "That's what I thought. Come on baby." Before I could register what he said he was already getting up. He set me on my feet and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling out of the dining room.

The whole way up to our room he stayed quiet and kept a firm grip on my waist. It wasn't until we were in our room that he let go. "You can use the shower in here. I'll go use the one down the hall in the guest room." He said grabbing some sweatpants and boxer briefs. Before I could say something he's out of the room. Sighing, I grab some pj's and walk into the bathroom.

After a long shower, I stepped out and got dressed. Putting my clothes in the hamper, I step out of the bathroom and see Jӧrgen already in bed in just sweatpants. Slipping in beside him, I lie down on my side facing him. "So what time do you usually go into the diner on Tuesday's?" Jӧrgen asked pulling me into his side.

"I have to be there at 8 in the morning." I mumbled tracing my finger over his chest. "Alright so I have assigned Mason and another one of my men to stay with you while you're at the diner. I'll drive you three there tomorrow but usually they'll drive you to and from work."

"Ok." I mumbled feeling really tired. Before falling into a deep sleep I felt him kiss my forehead and say goodnight.