Author's Note

So, this is kinda the document I created while writing, just stuff to remember and little facts. I thought this would work as an Authors Note. So it starts out with  fun facts, name, and things I had to remember and then it turns into an actual authors note.

It is never disclosed why Hayden was a lone wolf nor how long. She met Theo when she was 11, stayed with the Wilson's until she was 18. Hayden met Kieren when she was 8 and stayed with them for a year before leaving.

Jason's Mate is named Ariana (you will know why further down)

The reason she never reconnected with Kieran was some part she was scared he would hate her but mostly because she hated herself for it and killing someone weighed heavily on her mind.

Theo took over pack when 18, he is 20 now. When Theo was 18, Marie found Henry since Marie also turned 18 after Theo did. Lilly is da baby

Kieran is a successful business person and took over his fathers company.

it is October, she finished high school in june and that was also when Theo told her to follow her dreams. All cliche like.

Also, I just noticed that I never described what Hayden looked like. Or even what Theo looked like. Hayden looks like LIGHTS... which is a Canadian singer. Google her. Theo, well I have no clue.

Thank you, Ariana Grande's Tattooed Heart for getting me past chapter 6, I was stuck for a long time. Well at least for a little bit. Chapter 6 was hard to write. It was filter and not even the anticipation of Chapter 7 could keep me writing it.

Also for the last chapter I had BANKS You should know where I'm coming from on repeat the entire time. Just a little fact for you. It fits the story very well and if I were to make a trailer that would be the song I would use.... maybe I should make a trailer... that would be cool.

Also, thank you this book for getting me through the withdrawals of Avatar the Last Airbender. I started and finished it between the updates of Chapter 7 and the end I needed something to fill the void in my life once I finished that series. Man, that was a good show. That is why I just started writing so fast and got the book actually done. Crazy what withdrawals can do lol.

So I don't think I will make a second book (don't need too, I like my ending, took a lot of brainstorming), it is a short story after all so. I feel like it served its purpose and I can proudly say this is my second finished book. I may go back and thicken some of the chapters as well as fix mistakes and all that fun stuff.

I think if I were to write something it would be a spin off about Zero or Kieran or even Jason but I don't know. That actually is a good idea... maybe I'll do that one day. I really like the world I created so.

If you have any questions about it feel free to ask in the comments. I know it was a pretty abrupt ending but I feel like it was best for the story I was going for. I had no ending in sight for the majority of the writing and somehow it become this idea of a real relationship. Not everything was solved, not everything was tied up and not everything was 100% for sure. I would write an epilogue but that defeats the purpose of this book. It was two people who were so lost and scared that came together to work through problems that they never thought they could.

Anyways... enough defending...

Thank you for reading!

-Midnightalready