Epilogue || I Do (Part 2)

Before I start I forgot to show pictures of what I picture their dogs looking like. So here you go :)

Duke:

Zoe:

The song has nothing to do with the chapter but I really want you to listen to it and tell me what you think, it gives me chills every time I listen to it and I want to know if you love it as much as I do

The song has nothing to do with the chapter but I really want you to listen to it and tell me what you think, it gives me chills every time I listen to it and I want to know if you love it as much as I do. It's Creep by Brian Justin Crum by the way.

Please read authors note at the end!

Epilogue- I Do (Part 2)

L E E

It was finally happening, we were getting married. I was currently in one of the barn stalls, changing into my black tux as Alex did the same.

I couldn't stop the smile the spread across my face, I was beyond happy, any nervousness I had before vanished at the thought of Alex walking down the isle in the perfect suit to make our relationship to the next step.

Once I was changed and my dad was fixing it to make it look presentable he smiled and patted my back, "I'm proud of you, I want you to know that. Now get out there and marry the love of your life."

My brothers, Jack and Jeff were in the room too, they were part of the wedding, along with my sisters.

I walked to the entrance of the barn where I met my mom and we linked arms as we walked down the isle. Once at the back of the barn where the priest was waiting ready to legally wed me and Alex. My mom took a seat in the front row of the benches next to my dad and soon everyone else walked down the isle until it was time for Alex to walk out.

Zoe served as the flower girl and Duke as the ring bearer. Zoe had a basket with a hole in the bottom so as she walked down the white carpet, the handle between her teeth, flower pedalos fell from the hole.

The rings were securely placed in the pillow that Duke had between his teeth gently, so they wouldn't fall off.

His dad was walking him down and the suit he was wearing was perfect I couldn't help the grin the spread across my face.