My Marionette (Ciel x Reader) Black Butler

Oh I'm going to have fun with this one~  Okay before you start reading theres just one small thing... CIEL'S MINE BITCH! Jk Jk why would I write this? Remeber:

(y/n) = your name

(h/c) = hair color

(e/c) = eye color

(l/n) = last name

First x reader so dont be mad faced at it.

Chapter 1 - 'It's time to cut my strings'

Sheath wont controll me anymore! I cant take it! He wont use my powers anymore!

But... how do I get out of this hell hole? All I see is darkness. Sheath took my eyesight. Thank god it's not permanent though. I'll be able to take it off as soon as my hands are free. I'd use my powers to leave, maybe teleport, but most spells your hands are needed. Mine were tied behind my back. And there was only one thing that was keeping me here in the first place. Was...

I'm in a cold cell at the bottom of an old abandoned house. They had somehow made the basement a miniture jail room.

whistle~

Someone was pounding down the stairs, whistling a small tune.

jingle~

Key's...

"Puppet! You were being summoned! Why wont you answer!"

Summoning is kind of like demon summoning, but for witches and the witch can decline.

There are 3 things I can do without hands. Knock Out, Voicing, and the power to move objects.

Getting out will be easy. I just didnt run before because of...her.

Knock Out.

A hard thump hit the ground.

Now the keys...

There was a slight jingle as the keys softly landed in my hands. I made them move back and forth against the rope. It took a few seconds, but my hands were free. I just need my sight.

I waved the air in front of my eyes...dissoriented objects came to view. I blinked a couple of times, but then I could see clearly. They underestimated me. They should have known that once a powerful witch is not bound by something she loves, she cant be contained. Even if she was their puppet for awhile. Especially when they've decided to poke at the most powerful witch in the world.

I, (y/n), am cutting the strings.

Sorry, but Ciel and Sebastian will be in the next chapter... maybe... most likely. Hope you like it so far! Please comment!