Chapter 7

Okay girls, this may just be the chapter where ciel confesses his love to... who, you might ask? Well, you of course! Who else? Certainly not the pizza man...I wonder when he'll get here...

Chapter 7 - 'My Marionette...' 

I wake in my room. Sheath....he killed her...not another...

I get up out of the bed and walk out into the hall.

"(y/n), my master would like to speak to you." Sebastian appears out of no where.

"O-okay."

I make my way over to his office. I knock and hear a soft voice say 'come in.'

"Ciel?" I ask as I open the door. "You needed me?"

"Sit."

I do as he says.

"So, Sebastian tells me your a witch...is that true... and what you yelled out...was that a spell?"

"Yes, but I am more...I am the most powerful witch in the underworld."

"Who's Sheath?"

I tell him the whole story. From the day Sheath came to our door till now.

I start crying then and there.

"He- He's right...I'm too weak to kill him. Too kind. I care too much."

He walks around the desk and bends on his knees to reach the hieght of my slouched form, shaking with sobs.

"(y/n), if your as powerful as you say then you don't have to be afraid. You said you've beaten him many time's before, whats different now?"

"That was practice...I-I didn't aim to kill him. I don't think I could kill him....I-I don't have it in me."

"It's either kill him and save millions of live's or die and lead others after you. If you ask me, the first choice is more appealing."

"B-but what if I don't win?"

"Not going to happen."

More tears fall.

"(Y-y/n), there's something you need to know."

"What is it?"

"I have deep feeling's for you...I-I don't know how to explain it, but I do know I care about you a lot. You can't loose, you won't loose. I know it."

"I feel the same way about you, but how can you be so sure I'll win?"

"Because, I-I love you."

He leans forward and brushes a soft kiss on my lips.

A knock on the door has him jumping away and standing. A sad feeling washes over me.

"Young Master, Dinner is pre-pared."

Wow, how long was I out?

"Come on, don't want to be late, do we?" Ciel smiles and holds his hand out to me.

I don't feel like a puppet any more. I feel like a Marionette doll. Precious and beautiful. It was like Ciel had read my mind.

"My Beautiful Marionette..."

So it was more or less of a confession of love, but that ought to do for now...right? Well, I can't hear you so get over it. Stay tuned... or stay...reading...WHATEVER XD because next in this book is more Ciel, a crystal, and a fight between life or death, the end of the world as we know it or a new beginning? Sheath will be revealed from his hiding place once and for all!