Chapter 6

For some reason I'm more overly happy than usual! Im starting to laugh at nothing! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sugar.........*drools*    SWEET TEA!!!!!! *mumbles under breath* Now where did that damn tea go....... I wonder how earl grey tea taste like?   I SHALL ASK CIEL!

Chapter 6 - 'Never underestimate your oponent.'   

Kay, Kat...self control...your readers are counting on you not to go on a sugar craze so you can finish this chapter.......IT'S SO HARD!   

When Ciel, Sebastian, and I reached the scean, it was hard not to cry out. It was her.

I ran to the body and started shaking her shoulders.

"No, no, NO!!! YOU RAN AWAY THE DAY I GOT OUT! YOU CAN'T BE DEAD! NOT AFTER I STAYED THERE LONG ENOUGH TO KEEP THEM DISTRACTED! NO! TELL ME! DID SHEATH DO THIS!? DID HE DO THIS?! NO!!!"

"(y/n)!" Ciel tugs at my arms to get me away from her. "(y/n), get away from it!"

"THATS MY SISTER NOT AN IT!"

"SEBASTIAN! TAKE (Y/N) TO THE CARRIAGE AND KEEP HER THERE TILL I'M DONE HERE!"

"FLORA!" I screamed at the body as Sebastian lifted me off the ground by my shoulders.

I whipped around, struggling in his grasp. Seeing all those faces, but then... one stood out.

"Fire shall burn!" I scream the spell

"AHH!" Sebastian yells as the place where he was holding me starts to burn. " WHAT!?"

"SHEATH SHOW YOURSELF! YOU CAN'T HIDE I SAW YOU!"

"I told you not to underestimate me, (y/n)." All the voices silent and my world goes black and all I hear is his vioce.

"This is what happen's when the puppet disobeys the strings and their master. One by one everything you love shall die! YOU DONT HAVE IT IN YOU TO KILL ME! YOUR TOO KIND! THEREFORE, IT WILL BE EASY TO DESTROY YOU ONCE I GET THE CHANCE!"

His voice fades and everything is still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Flash Back *

This is how it all began... when my castle started to crumble.

"Sheath, if you wan't to be a good worlock you must use patience, skill, a sound mind, and most of all practice."

"I dont wan't to be good, I want to be the best!"

During this time I was six, and Sheath was ten. He took lessons from my dad. Such big ambitions for one little kid. He wanted to be the most powerful worlock the world would ever know, but my family, pure bred witches, held that honnor. He came to us in rags. He said he traveled the longest plains of land and the deepest blue of oceans to see our legacy in the flesh. Soon he was very powerful, more powerful than most witches twice his age.

"Today, Sheath, you will fight against (y/n)." My father said.

"A girl? She's only six!"

"Now, now, never underestimate your oponent."

I won and he stormed out of there in outrage.

"I will be the best...I will be the greatest..."

He continued to practice with father, but everytime father put me up against him he lost.

"She's cheating! She's got to be!"

"How can I cheat in magic?!" I yelled back.

Soon after he started practicing black magic.

"Where did you learn those moves!?" My father asked one day, knowing he was doing black magic.

"You were keeping all the good moves away from me, so I decided to teach myself something new."

"You know it's against the law! Leave!"

He didn't stop. He tore apart lives just to prove how strong he could be. He murdered countless legendary witches and worlocks. Obsessed with power and a want to be strong, he came after my father next.

"STOP THIS, SHEATH!"

"NEVER! I WILL BE THE BEST!"

My father and mother died that day, but not before they captured him and tried to lock him away.... never underestimate your oponent...no matter how small.

He still failed at killing me and got away. Soon he found a legened about a powerful crystal that gives you never ending power, but only a pure breed of witch can find it's location. My legacy is the last of the pure breeds. With it he can defeat me and get the role of the most powerful... He tried to get my sister to do his biding, but she refused. I told him that if I help him find it, he'd let Flora go alive. But she ran away one day and there was no reason for me to stay. My little sister... now truly dead too.