Chapter 4

I cant get over how adorable my cover is!

Chapter 4 - 'she has mysterious and beautiful deep set eyes'

Ciel P.O.V   I know i've been doing his view alot, but it's needed!

I was on my way to my room when I passed a door with the sound of crying inside. I stopped abruptly. Crying?

I opened the door and looked inside. It was dark inside, but from the light out in the hall I could see a form underneath covers, and (h/c) hair pooling around the persons face. Their shoulders were shaking. I walked over to the bedside to see their face.

(y/n)! I could see her face. She was asleep. She was crying, a remorse sound, but no tears were on her face. She must be dreaming.

(I've actually done this. I would cry in my sleep and my parents would hear and come running to see I wasn't really crying and I was asleep. Kinda creepy.)

"(y/n), wake up. It's just a dream."

She woke with a sharp breath in and her eyes fluttered open and I could see her Mysterious and beautiful deep set (e/c) eyes.

What was I thinking? I shook my head.

"Ciel?!" She says worridly and hystericaly.

"Sshh ssh. I'm right here. It's okay. It was a dream."

"Oh, thank god, Ciel! It was horrible. I dreamed you died. I was so SAD! I don't want you to die Ciel... dont die on me like she did... please..." She grasped her arms around my waist like it was a life line.

"I-I dont understand. I've only been rude to you. Yet, you'd remorse my death?"

"Of course Ciel! Your my friend. Wether you don't want my friendship or you do, I'll always be a friend. I don't care if your rude or not, I dont want anyone to die..."

I'm shocked by her words. So much kindness from one little thing.

"Be my friend, Ciel," She whispers " I dont want anymore people to hate me, please? I dont know what I did to deserve your hate, but please forgive me."

I felt really bad. Like REALLY REALLY bad.

"No, (y/n), you did nothing to deserve it. Please forgive me?" I say as if I were calming a child scared of the dark.

"I'll always forgive you Ciel." She says half asleep.

"Goodnight." I turn to leave just for her to open her eyes wide and nearly jump out of the bed.

"Please, Ciel! Don't leave me alone! Stay!" She cries and real tears stream down her face. "If you stay I can better keep track of you and protect you from him and you wont die." She says the last part so softly I couldn't hear her. Did she say my name or something?

I shrug it off.

"Fine, I'll stay." I take off my shoes, jacket, vest, and socks. Now I'll be comfortable in my dress shirt and shorts.

"Scoot over."

She moves to the other side of the bed to make room for me. I lay there staring at nothing, till her silent breaths lull me to sleep.