Chapter 8

guess which little puppet gets kiddnapped today? well...I seriously don't know. (y/n) doesn't really explain anything. So I'll just say, it's whoever is reading this. I'm to tired to make any jokes today unless you found the (y/n) thing funny....I don't even know if you think the other things I say are funny 'cause you never leave comments.  *Sad Face*  After this I'mma play my video game...

Chapter 8 - 'The magic crystal...'  

We stood in front of the Undertakers as I smile at everything as usual. Ciel and Sebastian talk secretly among themselves, Ciel looking bored and Sebastian with his mischivious glimmer. I start to wander away from the scene, getting bored quickly.

Suddenly hands grasp at my arms, waist, and tugging at my ankel.

"AHHH! CIEL!" I scream, while being pulled into the alley.

"(Y/N)!!! SEBASTIAN!"

"Yes, my lord."

They tassel me around so roughly I don't see the brick wall making a b-line for my face.

All is black.

Sorry guy's I've failed you...I'm just too tired for this, but don't worry this chapter is not done I shall continue tomorrow.

TOLD YOU I'D CONTINUE! So I re-read what I had so far and realized all my spelling errors which I try hard to avoid so...let that explain how tired I was. Thank you to NitroXAngel for leaving a comment saying I wasn't a failure. See guy's....that's what a nice person does, they leave comments and say nice person things. I wouldn't know what being nice is since Erica call's me Satan.  

Continue--- 

I wake and find I have no vision. It's that stupid amature blind spell....the one you need hands for...Damn it all! My hands were tied behind my back!

"Look, the little puppet is awake."

"Sheath! Is this stupid blind spell the best thing you got?! Quit hiding and give me back my sight! Are you afraid of me so much, you'd fight me like this?! HA!"

"Me? Afraid of you? You're just a little girl!"

"Remember the last time you said that?" I grin into the darkness.

A sharp pain hit's my face, causing my head to whip the other way. He slapped me.

"Now, little girl. Do as I say and no one get's hurt."

My sight gets a little clearer till I see blobs of color then clear.

Sheath stood before me. He still had spikey silver hair, and  dark purple eye's. The only difference was his hieght and build. He would be 17 now.

"Nice to see me?"

"Ugh."

"Aww don't be like that, (y/n). Beside's, you're gonna help me find that magic crystal."

"Am I now? Why would I do that?"

"Because....If you don't, there's going to be another Flora, but this time, named Ciel."

The wood door planted in the cold grey brick wall opens and a figure is shoved to the floor all beaten and bruised, a light flicks on in the cornner and I see sebastian bound to the wall tied up at the ankels and wrists with a glowing green light. His skin sizzled and burned beneath it. He was bound by a powerful spell called 'Demons Fear'. Called that because it gives demons pain and fear.

It took me a moment to see that the figure on the floor was ciel. He was so beat up.

"CIEL!" I scream when he doesn't move, then I see his rib cage move a bit.

"You will pay for this Sheath." I growl.

"NO! That's not how this story is going to play out. Let me tell you how it WILL go..."

I don't answer, but he continues anyway.

"You help me find the magic crystal, I suck out it's life force, you and everyone you love dies, and I rule the world."

"You make me sick! All this just for power!"

"Power is everything my dear. It get's you what you wan't, when you want, how you want, and makes you something in this world."

"I wont help you!"

"Oh, really?" He kicks Ciel in the stomach.

"STOP! Fine! I'll help...just don't hurt him. I help you, you let him live. I don't care what happens to me. Deal?"

"no...(y/n)." Ciel's soft voice says, clearly in pain.

"Deal."

I don't know about you, but Sheath is getting on my nerves, even if he is my creation. Till next time my friends!