Chapter 5

Okay, so yesterday I went to alot of people and asked them to read my stories, but the thing is I got bored so I decided (stupidly) that I would just write down what I thought, like one I put:

Please read my stories. Im trying to get a ton of votes, comments, followers, blah, blah, blah, I dont really care if you follow out my request or not.    I'm so sorry if I sounded rude... it's just usually I can poke fun at my friend erica, but shes not here and I had to put some evil somewhere. Did you know there are a lot of people posing as Ciel and Alois?  I followed them! XD

Chapter 5 - 'One of the most powerful weapons you have, is the one sheathed inside you' 

(y/n) P.O.V

I woke to soft breathing right next to me. I was curled into someones chest and their arms were wraped around me. I looked up at the face of Ciel. Then I remembered what happened. I started to tear up again. I don't know what I'd do if he died... because of Sheath. They died at his hands too.  And then theres her. I can't speak her name it hurts so much.

"(y-y/n)?" A groggy voice asked from above.

"Sleep well, Master?" Another voice asked.

Ciel jumped up almost knocking me out of the bed. I looked and saw Sebastians evil smirk. I know he's demon. Witches of high power can sense out demons. To me, being the most powerful, thats just a minor gift.

"Keep quiet!" Ciel growls and stomps out of the room. A blush clearly on his face.

"What just happened?" I asked.

Sebastian just smirks, "James is coming." He turns and leaves the room just as James comes in.

"What happened? Why were they here?" He asked.

This morning is full of events.

~~ Time Skip brought to you by my Morals, as Erica says. Why cant she just say mind like normal people? Because that'd be too easy.~~

I wore a red dress with white trimming, today and was about to open Ciel's office door when 3 people ran by...and ran into me.

"Ahhhh!" I scream as a rat climbs of my shoulder and 3 people lay toppled over me.

"Oh! Sorry misstress!" The garndener known a Finny exclaims.

"Dont just lay here! We got a rat to catch!" The cook, Bard, orders.

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO JUST GET OFF ME!" I yell.

The door next to us swings open.

"You three, get off of (y/n) at once!" Ciel stands there.

"Sorry, sir." Mey-rin stands quickly.

I prop myself up on my elbows and look at them.

"(y/n), are you okay?"

"Just splended." I answer Ciel sacasticly.

The four help me off the ground.

"Thank you."

"Sorry, Mi'lady, there just a rat problem and we were trying to get it..." Bard rubs the back of his neck.

"It's fine, now." I walk into Ciels office and sit at a chair in front of the desk.

Ciel walks behind the desk and sits.

"Okay, the case the queen want's us to work on is this: A girl was found a few days ago in an alley. The weird thing is she fits your description."

"Thats why she sent me! To use me as bait!" The only thing is Her image popped into my head as he said this. No, she got away from him! She isn't dead! She ran away that day!

As the thoughts in my head turned to blood curdling screams, one little voice rised above the rest.

"One of the most powerful weapons you have, is the one sheathed inside you. Don't under estimate me, (y/n). Plus it's time you saw what your sister looks like now...."

Sheath.