FIVE

(edited) --> Don't forget to vote by pressing the little star. Thank you <3

Dylan's POV

I went straight past the living room into the kitchen to grab some food from the refrigerator. I grab some milk and some cereals from the cupboard since the refrigerator was empty. I sit down and start eating my cereals whilst my mom and dad are still agruing, my phone vibrates in my pocket so I check to see who the message is from.

Michael: Hey bro, wanna come down to my place? Parents ain't home so I thought about making a small private party

I send a quick 'on my way' text, put my jacket on and start heading out of the house again. 

You see having parents that always argue about everything isn't a good thing. Some people like the boys think it is though. They say I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, but trust me I'd rather get told off for what I'm doing than be allowed to do everything and not speak to my parents... Well my dad.

The only reason I need a scholarship is because my dad won't pay for my college. Not that he hasn't got the money, he does, he's a lawyer, of course he's got a few thousands of dollars to spare, he just doesn't want to pay for the fees simply because he doesn't want me playing football and wants me to be a lawyer too.

He said, "you're either going to college to do law or not going to college at all". I mean, says everything about him already doesn't it?

I open the front door to Michael's house and welcome myself in. He's just like a brother that I don't have. I could hear the music playing from miles away, "I thought this was supposed to be a small private party" the words escape my mouth when I see Tasha talking to some random dude in the corner of the kitchen.

"Hey relax bro, she invited herself and brought some friends over too. Not my fault" Michael replied and shrugged it off.

I sigh and grab a cup of beer from the kitchen counter and walk out into the garden through the glass door. Damn, barbecue as well? Well, at least someone has food.

I greet Johnny, Josh and Alex with a quick nod as I'm walking up to them but I get pulled back by someone, I turn around to see that it's Tasha.

"What are you doing here?" she says in a flirty tone.

"Umm, better question is what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well..." she starts off saying while playing with the ends of her blonde hair, "I heard Michael was throwing a little party and I had nothing better to do so I thought, well why not come" she replied without taking her eyes off of me, "and I wanted to see you" she admits and looks away because she starts blushing.

I always liked how honest she was, a smirk forms on my face as I start to chuckle a bit which I know she finds attractive. I become more relaxed all of a sudden, I don't know whether I still like her or not because it's been forever since we were actually together.

"See you afterwards?" she asks me in the flirty tone again biting her bottom lip this time.

"Maybe after a couple of drinks" I laugh off and shoot her a quick flirty wink, then I turn away from her to face Josh, Johnny and Alex who were behind me listening to everything while burning the burgers, because why would they pay attention to making food, when they have to pay attention to what I was doing with Tasha.

I look up and see their faces smile evilly and their thumps up in the air, I shake my head at them because I know exactly what they're thinking about.

A few hours later and a couple of drinks in, more than a couple to be honest, I see people slowly disappearing from the house. We do have school tomorrow so there's no surprise in that, but there's still a couple of us here, the closest people to us.