TWENTY-SEVEN

Hey guys, this is the last chapter of this book. However, I will be doing some bonus chapters as well because I kinda feel like you need to know about what happens next. I hope you liked the story so far, thank you to every single one of you who supported me by reading, voting and commenting, etc. I really hope you like this chapter...  >Make sure to press play on the video above, it really goes with the chapter<

The Perfect Two

Melanie's POV

After my little argument with Tasha yesterday, everyone kept asking me where did that confidence come from, where I got my comebacks from and if I was scared and to answer all of those questions; confidence from Dylan, comebacks from Eve, and hell I was terrified, but I don't know what went into me, I guess it was the fact that Dylan told me what happened with Tom and her.

I know Dylan doesn't like him and most of you guys probably don't either, but to me he was nice, he was always there for me and always helped me, I couldn't wish for a better friend than Tom, but I guess people do show their true-selves at some point. I was so blind and actually defended him when I was arguing with Dylan and all over nothing.

Tasha. That little bitch. I should have known it was her because she was the one threatening me all the damn time.

-Flashback-

I walk down the locker corridor to put my books away and grab some new books that I'll be needing for my next period. I open my locker being ready to put my books inside as someone comes from behind me and slams my locker door shut. I turn around with wide eyes, why would Tasha want to talk to me, or be even seen with me?

"Hey nerd!" she whisper shouts, pushing me into the locker as I wince in pain a little bit.

"I'm only going to say this once, so you better be listening as closely and as carefully as you can. You are irrelevant to my and Dylan's life. Don't you get it, you idiot? He's using you for more popularity, why else would he want to spend time with someone like you? Look at you, you barely know how to put on a chapstick, do you really think Dylan see's something special in you? He's known to be a womanizer if you must know, so since you're really clever, I'll let you figure out what he wants from you." She continued speaking coming closer and closer with every sentence she said, looking deep into my eyes, making me shiver and want to back away into the locker even more than I already was.

I don't understand though, why would Dylan use me for popularity? How could I get him popularity when I'm a no one.

"I think you got the wrong idea, I'm only helping him pass Math and Science" I hesitate to speak but then open my mouth, sounding more unsure than I wanted to.

She turns around sharply and pushes me into the blue lockers again, this time making me drop my books to the floor, "Don't play smart with me, stupid girl. I know exactly what that 'studying' is. You leave Dylan alone now, or else it won't end well. I'm the only one he should be with!" she screams in my face. This is a one crazy girl.

"B-but I promised him he'd pass-"

"I don't care what you promised him! Do you even know what he's saying about you? Oh god, you're stupider than I thought. Everyone in this school knows that he only wants to bang you and then leave you like he does with everyone else, how could you have not known that? That's the only reason he agreed to those 'study lessons' so that he can get closer to you to get into your pants and now that you know the truth you better run because that's only half of the stuff he said about you" she interrupts.