OTHER BOOKS

ROYAL FUCKBOY

ROYAL FUCKBOY

Description:

Boys seem to think that seeing you at the bar at 6pm, passed out, is automatically giving them permission to take advantage of us girls. It all started with my now ex boyfriend breaking up with me. And me having a one night stand after being totally broken to pieces. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that then there's the part where it wasn't just anybody.

I slept with his majesty, Prince Thomas Charles Appleton III. Now that is a tongue twister.

Caroline Hellbrook was a typical Californian girl until she moved to Oxford where she started studying English Literature at University. Thomas Charles Appleton III is a Prince living in London who's responsibilities are very hard and complicated.

When their paths cross in a bar owned by the Prince himself, he'll have a hard time staying away from her, especially after getting to know her a little bit better. But what happens when you mix a little royalty and cockiness with a little normal and sassiness?

No clue, but you can count on the fact that it's going to be messy.

SUMMER WITH SIMON ANDREWS
(Entered to Wattys 2023)

Description:

"She'll kill us both. So if we do this, we do it my way."

Bella; short for Isabella, but everyone calls me whatever the hell they like. Parents; got divorced and my mom re-married, it's all good though, she's happy now. Plus, George isn't that bad either. Siblings; just nope, let's not even talk about that, I like being the only-lonely child. Friends; the most two annoying girls on the planet, Bonnie and Camila, but I adore them. Love life; two words, twelve letters: Simon Andrews.
Can't forget to mention that he also happens to be Bonnie's older brother.

KISSING ETHAN

KISSING ETHAN

Description:

BUCKET LIST
- Bungee jumping
- Go to a beach powder party
- Go diving
- Jump off a cliff
- Ride an elephant
- Swim with sea turtles
- Get a tan (most likely not happening)
- KISS ETHAN

"How the fuck was I supposed to know I was on her bucket list?" He shouts in anger, scrunching the paper up and throwing it into the wall opposite him.

"We should have known. She's our best friend. And now we don't even know where she is." My voice slowly fades out towards the end, thinking of the possibly worst scenarios ever.

When he sighs and doesn't respond, I feel my chest get heavier, "We have to find her. We owe her that much."