Chapter 5

After the conniption fit with Elara, Cal took me to my new room. He showed me my clothes and we said goodnight.
After I take a shower, and Lay in bed. I slowly fall asleep and have a weird dream.

"Cal!? Maven!? Guys!"
I wonder around the hallways and go to where Cal and Mavens rooms are at.
A blood curdling scream comes from Mavens room. I open the door and see Cal being drug underneath a bed. I run in and pull him out from underneath the bed.
"Cal what's going on!?" I scream.
"Get out! Please.... This isn't the place for you. This room is made from silent stone! No one has powers in here... Elara is..." And his voice goes silent as I turn around and see Elara turn into a huge snake. She grabs me and slams me against the silent stone. Cal, Maven, and someone I don't know, pull out swords and step forward.
"Put her down." Maven bellows.
"Sssssno. You sss have Ssstooo killsss me." She slithers.
They each take another step forward and she coils around my neck choking me. I grab her nasty, silky, snake body and try to put her off but she only wraps around my neck tighter. She picks me up off the ground and shakes me around.
"Oh what a good meal sssss she would sssmake."
She opens up her mouth and shows her fangs. They come closer and closer to me, before they reach my face she screams. I fall to the ground with half a snake at my feet. I gasp for air.

I gasp for air and wake up from the horrid dream. Sweat drips down my face and my heart pounds. I stare at my door, and gasp.

"What the heck was that all about?" I ask aloud.

I crawl out of bed, and ease open my door, and sneak out. I turn off each camera as I go by, and when I turn the corner they turn on, and do the same until I am debating to go to Cal, or Maven.. Without further ado, I go to Cal's room. I knock twice and then enter his room.
"Who is it?" A groggy voice calls out.

"Mare...I couldn't sleep.." I whisper.

He gets up and turns a lamp on and moves over opening a spot for me, and pats the pillows next to him.

"You can stay here tonight." He smiles and I crawl into bed with him. He shuts the lamp off, and wraps his arms around my waist. Pulling me closer to him.

I wake up the next morning, and Cal is still fast asleep. I smile and unwrap his arms from around my waist and go back to my room. As I enter my room, there is a gorgeous purple and silver dress laying on my bed.

Lady Mareena Titanos, Here is a silk dress for you today

Here is a silk dress for you today. The Titanos house is a Weather house. Their colors are purple and silver. In your closet is all of your new clothes. Here's a schedule of what you will be doing today. At 11:00 sharp, you will be escorted to your first class. Enjoy!
You're friend,
King Tiberias.

Schedule:
11:00- Dance lessons with Miss. Claris
12:00- Table lessons with Elara
1:00- Lunch
2:00- Lessons with Julian
3:00- Practice with Cal
4:00- Quiet time
5-7:00- You're  free to do whatever
8:00- Dinner 
11:00- Be in your bedroom. No wondering around the castle after 11:00.