Running Late

"Sachi!! Where did you put my necktie again, damn it!!" Daiki yelled storming from the bedroom to the kitchen where his wife was making breakfast.

"Language~! It's on the bedside drawer. I told you that last night." Sachiko said flipping the pancake on the pan.

Aomine Daiki is now 25 years old. His wife Aomine Sachiko was 23. They've been married for 2 years now. Daiki decided to quit basketball and become a cop. He was too good at it that he became a special agent of the department of national investigation almost immediately.

But due to the dangers of his job he didn't tell Sachiko about the special agent thingy and just let her believe he was still an investigator in a police department.

"Damn! How do you even tie this thing." Daiki said annoyed as he tried to tie his necktie but ignorantly can't.

"Dai-chan! Breakfast's ready! Come on you'll be late for work!" Sachiko said walking into the room. She laughed as she saw her husband's tie. She went over to help him.

"What are you a 12 year old?" Sachiko said grabbing his husband's tie and tidying it up.

Daiki looked at her wife and smiled at how beautiful she is. He sniffed at her and smelled pancakes.

"You won't learn how to tie your own necktie if you don't look at how I do it." Sachiko told his husband glaring at him.

Daiki put his arms around his wife's waist, pulled her closer and started kissing her neck.

"D-Daiki! You're going to be late!" She said pushing him off of her. Daiki pouted and gave her a deep kiss on her lips.

"I want you to be my breakfast." He whispered his voice low and husky.

Sachiko tightened her husband's necktie almost causing him to choke. "Pervert. We need money. You need to go to work." She said with a smile on her face.

"*cough* *cough* Right...I'm going. *cough*" Daiki said releasing his neck from his necktie.