Movies

The people walked out of the cinema in groups. Amidst them, a young married couple conversed about the movie they just watched.

"Did you see how the hero punched that guy who was hitting on his wife?" Sachiko exclaimed.

"Yeah." came Daiki's bored reply.

"Did you see that scene when his wife found out that he was actually a secret agent?" Sachiko asked her husband who was apparently hiding the same secret.

"Huh? Eh-yeah." Daiki said refusing to look at his wife.

"Did you see--"

"Cut it out already! I saw that movie with you, darn it." He hissed at his wife.

Sachiko pouted. "It's just that you've been busy as of late and this is the first time in months that we'd actually gone out for a date. Geez, you're such an asshole." she said as she walked away briskly towards the taxi area.

With anger occupying her mind she didn't notice a young boy running towards her direction and collided with him. The boy fell to the ground.

"Oh no! I'm sorry, are you alright?" Sachiko said kneeling to check up on the kid.

"Ugh...my butt hurts...but I'm fine." The kid said tapping his behind. The kid looked at Sachiko and blatantly stared at her face.

"Umm, is there something on my face?" She asked smiling nicely.

"Ugh, no it's just. You're really pretty, miss." The kid said blushing and scratching the back of his head.

Sachiko blushed and giggled, "Wow, you're a smooth talker for your age."

"What no, I was just telling the truth." He said frantically.

"Tsk." Daiki hissed towards the both of them.

"What's your problem?" Sachiko frowned at him.

"Let's go home. I wanna sleep." Daiki said glaring at the boy.

"Who are you?" The boy asked Aomine. "Is this jerk bothering you, miss?" He said turning to Sachiko.

"W-what? Look here, brat! I'm her husband. Why would I bother her?!" Daiki said staring the kid down with his full height.

"Geez, Daiki he didn't know! Stop picking a fight!" Sachiko commented.

"You don't deserve her!" The boy yelled causing people around to look towards their direction.

"What the- what do you know, brat?!" Daiki walked closer towards the kid not losing eye contact until Sachiko stood between them and placed a hand on Daiki's chest to stop him.

"Daiki, stop. He's just a kid. Let's go home." Sachiko took her husband's arm and tried to pull him away.

"You're a jerk, mister! You're wife is really pretty and kind and caring! I dunno why she married you!!" The boy yelled before running away.

Daiki went silent all of a sudden and let himself get pulled away by his wife into a taxi.

When they arrived home Sachiko immediately went to the bedroom. Daiki followed.

"Hey." He said as he hugged her wife's waist from behind.

"Are you mad?" He asked as he buried his face on her neck.

Sachiko just took her earings and slammed it on the bed side table. "No."

Daiki's hands immediately shot up as if a gun was pointed towards him. "A-are you sure?"

"Why would I possibly be mad when you were picking a fight with a kid like some 5 year old and acting like a jerk on our first date in months?!" Sachiko frustratingly reached for the zipper at the back of her dress. Being unable to reach it only angered her more.

"Daiki Aomine you are the biggest asshole I have ever met!!!" She turned towards Daiki focusing all her anger towards her husband. "I don't know why I married you!"

Daiki came closer to his wife and hugged her tightly as she struggled in his arms. "Are you hungry?" He whispered as he ran his hand up and down her back to calm her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a jerk."

Sachiko's anger was fluttering away at her husband's touch. Consequently, she hugged Daiki back. "I'm sorry for yelling I might be hungry. But you were really a jerk."

Daiki gave a low chuckle. "If it makes you feel any better," he said as he unzipped Sachiko's dress and unclasped her bra. "I can remind you why you married me." He whispered in a deep seductive voice.