Groceries

Sachiko stood there in front of her husband giving him a very serious expression. She held two packets in front of him. "Milk chocolate chips or Dark chocolate chips?" She questioned Daiki.

He gave her a bored look and started walking away.

"H-hey!! Don't walk away from me we're not done until I choose the chocolate chips destined for me!" Sachi yelled at him.

"Aaargh! Sachi!! You told me you wanted to go shopping!! Why are we in the supermarket?!" He said irritated.

"W-well, we're out of ingredients so I figured we should do the groceries earlier than usual." She said looking away from him.

Daiki looked her up the way he did when he was trying to interrogate a possible suspect. "Liar." He blurted out.

"W-wha?!" His wife said surprised.

"Your voice is trembling, you can't look me in the eye, and you're crushing the merchandise. The first two points to you lying about why we're here and the last one I just wanted to point out. Heck! If you're gonna lie do it better!" Daiki said irritation in his tone.

A moment of silence went by the two of them as they stood there. Sachiko holding the packet on her chest and looking amazed at his husband.

"D-Daiki, you..." She finally muttered.

"Huh?! If you have something to say, spit it out!" Daiki said putting his hands inside the pockets of his pants and waiting for his wife's response.

"Y-you really are a cop. I can't believe it." Sachiko with amazement.

"What?! I'm a real cop, dammit! Are you mocking me?!" Daiki scowled as he pinched Sachiko's cheeks.

"Alray, ohrai, I gibbu" Sachiko said through pinched cheeks.

"Just take both of those damn cookies so I can go buy my stuff." Daiki proposed.

Sachiko's face brightened up and she took a lot of the pair of snacks and shoved them in the basket. "Alright, I'm done! So, what are gou going to buy?" She asked walking beside her husband.

"Tons of condoms and Mai-chan's latest magazine." Daiki said nonchalantly.

Before Daiki's instincts and police training could help him a basket filled with chocolate chip cookies went flying to his face knocking him down.

"Rest in peace you perverted bastard!" The angry wife yelled.