Chapter 17

Drumstrang was an odd and very cold place. Not many of the teachers liked me very much but after a month of being there and having every boy fawn over me, everything started to have a routine. I went to class in the mornings with Viktor and in the afternoons I would write to my grandmother, father and friends at Hogwarts then I would accompany Viktor and his friends to the fields so they could practice and I would read a book.  

"Lilly?" I looked up from my book to see my fiancé. "You are vell, love?"

"Just feeling a little sick." I sighed. "I'm going to head back to our room."

"I'll join you --"

"Stay. Have fun before dinner. I'm just going to take a nap and maybe write a letter to Grandmother."

"I'll take her." When I heard the voice and Viktor's very loud growl, I knew it was Viktor's worse enemy, Nathen Romanoff.  "No sense in the lovely lady getting lost in our school." He was from Russia but had a perfect British accent.

"I don't think so, Nathen." Peter popped up, "I shall escort my soon to be sister in law. Lilly, after you."

Viktor

"What will everyone say when they find out that Viktor Krum took the virginity of a fifteen years old girl before wedlock? Very bad publicity if you ask me. " Nathen taunted. Viktor's eyes widened and he whipped his wand out, pointing it at the young wizard.

"How do you know such things?" Viktor snarled.

"The whole school is buzzing about it and the fact that she's becoming sick. . .  Perhaps the World's Most Famous Seeker is going to be a father." Nathen chuckled darkly as Viktor's wand glowed green ready to preform a forbidden spell.

"Vik! Don't let him get to you. You have Lilly to vorry about. Viktor! We said don't!" Nick and Mason grabbed his arms and tried to drag him away.

"If you say one vord, I swear I'll--"

Nathen cut Viktor off, "You'll what? Kill me? Give me your best shot because it you miss. . . It will be your last, Krum."

"Is there a problem here?" Viktor looked to see Professor Esterworth.  "Mr. Krum, return to your room. I believe I saw Miss. Lilly running that way. Mr. Romanoff, to my office."

Viktor threw his friends off of him and stormed off towards the castle, glowering at Nathen as he did. He knew sleeping with Lilly so soon was a bad idea but she was so distressed and freaked out about everything: the wedding, which was pushed back a few months, Oliver had told her through letter that he wanted nothing to do with her, and the Wesasly Twins were getting into more trouble than they could handle. He hated to see his love like that so he started to kiss her and when things got more intimate he couldn't stop himself and she did not tell him to stop.

"Viktor?" I heard Lilly groan from the bathroom. He sighed and went to the where his soon to be wife was throwing up just as she had done for a few weeks now. He crouched down and pulled her hair from her face to feel her sweating. "Something's wrong with me."

"Lilly. . .  Do you think you could be. . .  vith child?" Viktor asked and he waited for his answer.