Chapter 20

Raziel was a funny guy as we at our lunch in the gardens. He didn't speak of his mother but his father seemed like a wonderful man.

"Any siblings?" He asked.

"No. Just me. My grandmother and grandfather raised me in the halls of Hogwarts. I got picked on a lot. It's alright though. I have teo best friends named George and Fred, twins,  and we use to get into so much trouble. I had another best friend but he doesn't want anything to do with me." I explained.

"Kinda like Krum right now?" Raziel asked. My brows went together in worry.

"Viktor's just busy --"

"So busy he can't check up on his pregant wife?" He quesioned. "Lilly, you don't desvere that. You need someone to be there for you and the child."

"And that's you?!" I suddenly got angry, standing. "I don't think so. I love Viktor. I always will." Fenrir came from the shadows, much bigger than I had ever seen a wolf to be. He was eight feet tall and his teeth were at least two feet long.  He opened his mouth to show the rows of knives in his mouth, a clear warning towards the young wizard.

"Call your pet down!" Raziel snapped.

"Fenrir!" I voice made me look to see Viktor with the Twins.

"FRED GEORGE! What are you doing here!?" I asked and ran to them.

"We." Fred said.

"Are." George laughed.

"Your present!"They said together.

"Vik here has been at work trying to get us here to see you. Umbrigde wouldn't have it." Fred shruggedand slapped Viktor in the back.

"Aye. It seems she doesn't trust us." George laughed.

"I wonder why!? The fireworks were genius!" Viktor snickered but then turned towards Raziel but the wizard was gone.

"Vho was that Lilly?" He asked.

"Raziel Valentino. He's in your year." I told him.

"Lilly, I don't think he goes here. I vood have known him if he vas in my year, love." Viktor had a worried look on his face. "I must speak to the Headmaster. Stay here or go to our rooms vith the twins. Go." I did as I was told and called Fenrir to my side, now nornal sized.

Viktor

          -"Who was he?" Viktor asked in Bulgarian.

"A death eater. A young one. I knew his mother, a right hand to Voldemort himself. He is smart if he got here unnoticed by your wolf friend." Igor sighed. "Was she harmed?"

"No. She is fine but the Twins are with her." Viktor glared at his headmaster, "Why didn't you know he was here?" Viktor's voice was acusing. "This is suppose to be your school! I'm gone all day to find a little happiness for her and I find my pregant wife within arms length of a death eater!"

"What would you have me do?!" Igor demanded.

"Fix. This. Mess." The dark eyes of the young wizard held something that terrifed the former Death Eater, "If she dies or is kidnapped, I will hold you resposaible and I will kill you myself!"