Chapter 12

Danielle Campbell plays Lilly Rose in my book!!!!! If anyone was wondering.

___________________________________________________

Tonight was the Yule Ball. I was somewhat nervous. Somehow my original dress was ruined. I'm pretty sure Fred and George had something to do with it. Luckily my grandmother had my mother's dress that she wore to the Yule Ball.

Christmas was my grandfather's favorite Holiday. He also loved to enchant the mistletoe. If you get caught under one, you're stuck until someone comes and kisses you. I hadn't been caught under one yeet but I know Viktor has: Like now.

"I have told you to watch where you walk, Viktor." I told him walking up. He was right at the Great Hall's doors.

"Your grandfather hates me." Viktor muttered, his arm crossed over his broad chest.

"If you say so." I said with a giggle. I looked at him with a grin.

"Help." He said. I rolled my eyes and kissed his jawline. He could move now but he still wasn't happy about just that little kiss. He pulled me into his arms. His lips crashed to mine and he lifted me up so he wouldn't have to bend down.

"Aye! Rose! We have your dress!"

I pulled back from Viktor to see Fred and George ruining up with a box in one of their hands. Viktor set me on my feet and followed me to the Twins.

"Thanks, boys." I smiled.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I was finally ready for the Ball. I was nervous.

"Come on, Lilly!" Snape called. I walked out and he gave me a barely there smile. "You look beautiful."

He escorted me to the Grand Hall where I saw Viktor, Harry, Ron and the Indian Twins, their dates waiting. I saw Viktor's parents as well. Maishka wore a bright long purple satin dress with lace sleeves. Ivan Krum wore a black tux.

"You look wonderful!" Harry said giving me a hug as Snape walked into the hall.

"Thank you. You look good too. Ron! You look................ Eeekk." I said.

"Thanks, Rose." He muttered.

"Lilly Rose."

I turned to see Viktor in his red dress robes. "You look handsome."

"You look like an angel." He said. "Vee have the first dance."

"Great.." I groaned. He laughed.

"You vill do fine." He whispered in my ear. He kissed me hotly.

"Champions! Come! VIKTOR!" My grandmother yelled.

Viktor pulled back and laughed. "Vee are coming."