Chapter 6

Today was the first event of the Triwizard Tournament. I had been avoiding Viktor for the past three days.

"Dragons! They are facing Dragons!" Grandmother said. Oliver and I sat with the teachers and staff along with Hermione and Ron.

"Grandmother, they will be fine." I said. "Right Grandpa?"

"Oh yes." Grandpa seemed unsure. I huffed and held Oliver's hand. Grandmother looked at me confused. I shrugged.

"I must go and see to Mr. Potter and Mr. Diggory." Grandpa said. He left and Snape took his seat.

"Mr. Wood, let go of my daughter's hand." He said in that monotone voice of his. Oliver let go and blushed.

"Must you embarrass the boy?" Madam Pomfrey asked. Thank you mom!

"Yes." Snape answered. "Your fiancé is flying over here."

I looked up to see Viktor on his broom in front of me. He glared at Oliver.

"Lilly, vhy have you been avoiding me?" He asked. I looked away. "Your boyfriend behind this?" My eyes widened. "Vee told you, Durmstrang has eyes everyvhere."

"You spied on me!" I yelled.

"You had me upside down for over two hours!" His accent got thicker when he was mad. "Then you and him, get into bed together!"

"Nothing happened!" Oliver snapped.

Viktor growled something in Bulgarian. "How vould you know? Lilly is to marry me."

"Enough!" Grandmother snapped. "Mr. Krum, go to the champions' tent, now! We will discuss this after the event."

•*•*•*•*•

Cedric Diggory was first of the champions for task first, against a Swedish Short-Snout. He used a Transfiguration spell to change a rock into a dog to distract the dragon. He was kinda successful; the dragon took the bait, and Cedric went for the Golden egg. Halfway through, the dragon turned its attention back to Cedric, and burned his face. Cedric retrieved the egg, but, and passed the task

Second was Fleur Delacour, who faced a Common Welsh Green. She enchanted the dragon to sleep, but while getting the golden egg, the dragon snored and let out a jet of flame that set her skirt on fire. She put out the flames, and retrieved her egg. Viktor was third, facing a Chinese Fireball. He used the Conjunctivitis Curse to blind the dragon and got his egg. However, he was docked points when the dragon stumbled around and smashed half of the real eggs. Harry drew the meanest of them all, the Hungarian Horntail. On the advice of Moody, he used a Summoning Charm to bring his Firebolt broomstick to him, and got past the dragon to retrieve his egg. Though slashed on the shoulder, which took off points, he was successful.

After the First Task, Harry and Viktor were tied for first place, with Cedric in second, and Fleur in third. The champions were told that, the Golden egg they got had a clue on how to pass the Second Task. Without it, they had little chance of winning.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Back at the castle, Oliver and I were dragged to my grandpa's office. Viktor was there with Igor. They sat all three of us down.

"Explain what that was before the task." Snape growled.

"I vas mad." Viktor said.

"Yes, we could tell, Mr. Krum. Why were you mad?" madam Pomfrey asked.

"She is cheating on me vith him." Viktor muttered.

"Wait, have you two...." Snape asked. I blushed deep red.

"No! No! No!" Oliver said. "We just kissed." My face turned deeper red.

"Lilly Rose, care to explain?" Grandmother asked.

"Viktor was with Hermione and....."

I saw Viktor's eyes widen. Then he looked down in shame.

"You like Miss. Granger, Mr. Krum?" Snape asked. Viktor nodded softly.

"Mr. Wood, please go back to your dorm. I'll speak with you in the morning before class." Snape said.

Then they all faced me and Viktor.

"You do relies that this is an arranged marriage?" Madam Pomfrey asked. We both nodded.

"That means no mater who you like or wish to be with, you both are stuck with each other." Grandpa said. Viktor sighed and rubbed his eyes. He was exhausted.

"You care for Viktor." Igor said. I nodded. "Viktor cares vor you."

"Viktor......?" Mom said. She nodded her head towards me.

"I am sorry." He said. "I should have not done vhat I did."

"I'm sorry too. I just was hurt. I cried about it." I muttered. Viktor's head shot up at that.

"You cried?" He asked, astonished. I looked down. He grasped my chin and made me look into his black eyes. "Nothing as beautiful as you should cry."

I noticed that we were alone but really didn't care.

"I am sorry." I said.

Then our lips met. Fireworks exploded. I stood as he did and his hands landed on my lower waist. My arms locked around his neck as he deepened the kiss.

He pulled back and put his forehead to mine.

"Obicham te." He said in Bulgarian.

"English please." I giggled.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said and stood on my very tip toes and kisses the underside of his jaw, that being all I could reach. He chuckled.

"I'm short. Deal with it." I said.

"I plan too. For the rest of my life." He got down on one knee and got a ring box out. "This belonged to my great grandmother."

He opened it to see the most gorgeous ring I had ever seen. (See side pic.)

"Vill you marry me, Lilly Rose?" Viktor asked. I nodded and kissed him.

Then the room erupted with applause. The staff,my friends-not Oliver or Hermione- stood there with the Durmstrang boys.

"Get to bed. It's late and has been an eventful day." Grandpa laughed.