Chapter 8

Everyone was fussing about the Yule Ball. I didn't see the point. Okay I did but still.

"We have to find dates!" Harry said. I rolled my eyes as we ate breakfast. "Of course not you, Rose."

"Viktor hasn't asked me." I said.

"Your his fiancé. He has to take you." Oliver muttered. I scoffed.

"He doesn't have to." I said. Yes he did but I wasn't saying that.

"Yes he does." Ron snapped.

"Speaking of the bloody devil." Oliver muttered. That's it!!!!!!!

I stood and faced Viktor. I gripped the collar of his coat and pulled his lips to mine. It took him a second but he responded and his huge hands wrapped around my waist. He pulled me closer to him. His lips were a bit rough on mine but I really didn't mind.

Pulling back, I smiled up at his shock expression.

"Vhat vas that for?" he asked confused. I looked over my shoulder to see Oliver and Ron, both of there jaws were to the floor and their eyes were out of their head.

"Close your mouth boys, you'll catch flies." I said and dragged Viktor out of the Great Hall.

"Vhat vas that about, Lilly?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I said.

Suddenly he pinned me to the wall and his lips were on mine. He had to bend down even with me on my tip toes. His tongue entered my mouth and I moaned softly.

He pulled back panting. "I've been vanting to do that."

"Then why didn't you?" I asked breathless.

"Because." Was his answer. "My mother made you a dress. It's in our cabin."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Later that night I was looking at the dress while Viktor took a shower. It was perfect.

I put it up as just as Viktor came our in nothing but a towel.

"Are you okay?" he asked as I was staring at his amazing body. You could see mostly every muscle when he moved.

"Fine." I said. God did I want him.