Chapter 1

"Rose, get up!" Hermione yelled. I sighed and got out of bed. "The other schools are coming today!"

"You're getting married to Viktor Krum!" Ginny exclaimed. I nodded. "He's handsome!"

I sighed. My mum Anna McGonagall and my dad William Darington fell in love while they were in school at Hogwarts. It was not some big love tale or anything. They fell in love and once they got out of school, married. A few years later had me. When was 3, they got into a car crash and then my grandmother took me in and I was raised at Hogwarts! I loved my childhood. I always was around the teachers. Most of the kids picked on me and still do. Big time now that everyone knows I'm getting married to THE Viktor Krum.

"Rose, come on!" Ron yelled from the door. I slid out of bed and got dressed. I wore something different since I grew up here. I didn't wear robes. I wore what I wanted. So I put on a pair of black leggings, an over sized knitted maroon red sweater and my black boot lined with silver fur.

I looked in the mirror. I had a very light skin, dark brown naturally soft curled hair and silver-blue eyes. I did not wear a lot makeup but did wear some lipgloss and mascara. That's it.

I got my black worn leather messenger bag and walked down stairs where no one was seen. I looked at the clock. I was late!

I rushed down the halls slipping a lot in ice and my boots were slick. The icy cold air bit at my skin. I stopped at the dinning Hall's door to breath. Then when I walk in I has all eyes on me.

My grandmother gave me a look that said: Get your butt over here now! I walked over to where she and the other teachers were eating.

"You're late, Lilly Rose McGonagall!" She said in my ear. I nodded.

As you can tell I hate to talk! To me I say what I need to say and nothing else. I like to listen.

"Sorry." I said. Everyone told me I had the voice of a siren. Beautiful as could be. I had a lot of people say I looked like one too.

"Well Viktor Krum wishes to finally meet his soon to be wife." She said. She told me to hand over my bag and I did. She handed to Snape, who took the role as my dad.

"Don't go through it, dad!" I warned him. He glared at me.

"Fine." He droned.

"Come, Lilly!" my grandmother snapped. She dragged me to the slythran table. My worst enemies. Then I realized that the Durmstrang boys sat there too. All of the Durmstrang boys stood at see us and bowed. They all wore brown wool and brown fur.

Then I saw Viktor Krum. He was the last one standing when the rest sat down. He was smiling but softly.

"Krum, this is Lilly Rose McGonagall, your wife to be. Rose, this is Viktor Krum." She said.

"Ello." He said. His accent was thick. He was from Bulgaria.

"Hi." I said. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed so many shades of red I thought I would match my sweater.

"Rose, sit and be social!" My grandmother said. I started to protest but she walked off.

"Vould you like to sit?" He asked. I nodded. I sat right down next to Viktor and Draco Malfoy.

"Rose? You weren't joking when you said your marring Viktor Krum?!" Malfoy asked. I shook my head. "Still a mute I see."

I noticed all of the Durmstrang boys glaring at Malfoy at the way he talked to me.

"My name is Peter, Viktor's best friend." The boy in front of me said. Like all of the Durmstrang boys he had that accent.

"Rose." I said. "Viktor's....." I didn't know what to call myself. His fiancé, wife, betrothed? I didn't know.

"Ve all know vho you are. You're the Princess of Durmstrang, since your the only girl." Peter said. Okay then. "If anyone is giving you a hard time, tell any of us and ve vill deal vith it." It seemed to be a threat towards Malfoy.

I nodded and the boys went back to talking with themselves. I kind of pushed my food around my plate. That was until Viktor put a fork full of some type of meat in my face.

"Try." He said. I looked at him. He had that soft smile on his lips. I ate it and holy raccoon it was spicy. I saw Vitkor's smile widen at my face. He handed me his cup and I took a drink to find it was wine.

Some of the boys laughed but all smiled.

"That was mean." I said. Viktor smiled bigger then kissed my cheek. I was redder than red. My cheeks filled with heat.

Suddenly all of the food was gone and my grandfather, Dumbledore, was explaining the The Triwizard Tournament. Viktor was giving him all his attention as was all of the Durmstrang boys. I sighed as he told us to go to our dorms.

"May I escort you to your dorm?" Viktor asked. I nodded but I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to my grandmother, grandfather and dad.

"Ah... I see you two are already getting along!" Grandfather said. I nodded.

"Dad, can I have my bag back please?" I asked. Snape gave Viktor a cold glare but gave me my bag. I saw Madam Pomfrey smiling at us. She was like my mom. She was also the nurse so it helped when I am accident probed.

"Why don't you two walk around and get to know each other, yes?" Madam Sprout said. "Or stay in here for a little while?"

"I like that idea." Mom said. "We can trust Mr. Krum, I'm sure."

"Very well." Grandfather smiled. "You two have fun."

After the teachers left Viktor and I started to walk around the school.

"Tell me of Durmstrang." I said.

"Vell, ve have a castle also, not as big as this, nor as comfortable, I am thinking. Ve have just four floors, and the fires are lit only for magical purposes. But ve have grounds larger even than these - though in vinter we have very little day-light, so ve are not enjoying them. But in summer ve are flying every day, over the lakes and the mountains -" He explained. I smiled at him. The way his eyes lit up when he talked of his school made me smile.

We talked and walk around for hours getting to know each other. Well he mostly talked but I did some.

Finally he walked me to my dorm, kissed my cheek, making me blush, and walked back to his ship. I went to bed with a big smile on my face.