Six

I hate this chapter tbh. It's just a filler. Sorry. 

idk who the guy in the gif is. But the smirk/laugh is something I imagine Dominic doing a lot

Chapter Six

I leaned over the counter in the kitchen, looking through a magazine Dominic had found lying around as he wrote down a list of groceries for his butler to get for dinner tonight.

"So what other magic do you have besides making me pass out?" I asked curiously, holding a page in my hand as I looked at him.

I yelped as a sudden heat burst beside my hand, the magazine page I was holding had caught fire. He grinned as I frantically blew it out, raising an eyebrow at me.

"No way! That's so cool! How did you do it?" I gushed, bouncing excitedly.

He shrugged carelessly. "I just willed the paper to catch fire. Easy as that."

"What other stuff can you do?" I tested, now fully intrigued.

Dominic grinned wickedly at me, folding his arms across his chest and gazing intently at me. For a while, nothing happened, and just when I opened my mouth to ask if he was going to do anything, a shot of pleasure zapped through my core, making my knees almost give out.

"You like that, princess?" He teased when I gawked at him. "That's only a piece of what I could do."

He did it again, this time increasing the pressure, making me stumble forward until he caught me. "Okay, okay, that's enough of that. I'll stop now."

To say I was mortified would be an understatement. He stroked my hair gently, kissing the top of my head while I hid it in his chest. "You will be mine, you know."

I really needed to get working on the whole "get Dominic not to want me" thing. "Um... You don't want that."

He chuckled softly. "And why do you think that?"

"Uh... I have... I'm a virgin!" I exclaimed, looking up at him and trying to hide my victorious smile. He was a horndog. The thought of him having to break me in would be awfully hard for Dominic, so he would most likely turn away from the thought. He would never-

"Perfect."

"Perfect?!" I repeated incredulously.

Dominic laughed, grinning down at my pouted bottom lip. "You can come up with all of the excuses in the world as to why we shouldn't be together, and it will only make me crave for you more. Your mistake was bringing up virginity first. Not only did I already know that, but it was one of the reasons I originally wanted you. I want to have you first."

"Maybe I don't swing your way," I mumbled, folding my arms across my chest.

He rolled his eyes as his hands grasped my upper thighs, just under my bum, and lifted me up to sit on the counter. "You said at dinner last night that you do swing my way."

Dammit.

"Just help me out and give me something that is your biggest pet peeve," I said, frowning.

"I hate when girls spit instead of swallow."

I quirked my head, frowning. "What the hell does that mean?"

"Don't worry about it, baby," he murmured, tilting my chin back and brushing his lips against mine in a subtle kiss. "Let's give Mr. Carson this list."

"Why don't you and I just go do it?" I asked curiously. I didn't want to be locked in the house alone with him.

"Watch your choice of words, sugar."