Not An Update - But Something You Might Enjoy?

Hello! 

I have been meaning to add this onto the last two or three updates but I just keep forgetting! So I'm going to add it here even though I hate having author's notes that are their own separate parts. I prefer to keep them imbedded within a chapter. 

 I am already working on another story that will go up with Sugar ends. Here, I am going to add two excerpts from that story. These are the same excerpts that I posted on one of the last updates of Hideout, so if you read both stories, you'll have already seen it there. 

Here goes: 

"You were envious." My eyes widened but before I could deny it, Alexander continued. "Sweet, innocent Evelyn was jealous of the woman riding me in my office," he accused darkly.

A cold sweat broke out on my forehead as I stuttered dumbly. "N-no, no. I-I... I couldn't be."

"You were and still are. I spoiled you with my presence and attention for so long that you only crave it for yourself now," he growled, lips lowering to my ear and pressing into my sensitive skin there. "Spoiled little shewolf, aren't you?"

A weird feeling pooled in my lower tummy and I felt a little dizzy. "Alexander," I gasped. "I feel funny."

"You're aroused, Evelyn. I am turning you on."

I gulped thickly, shaking my head. "N-no, my fever-"

He chuckled, his teeth catching my earlobe for a terrifying moment. "Fevers do not carry that sweet scent."

And another one:

His eyes noticeably became a dark shade and I knew instantly I was in trouble. "You are not like that, are you, my little pup? You are too shy. I would have to guide you, show you the ways of pleasuring yourself and others." He softly kissed a trail up to my cheek. "Gently, carefully. You are so small. How could I keep you from being in pain when I take you for the first time?"

Hopefully these sound somewhat exciting to you! As Sugar gets closer to ending(and if you ask for them) maybe I'll add a couple more excepts. Who knows! I'm already ten chappies deep into this new story, which I think will be called Dark Meadow. I kinda hate the title so I'm trying to think up a new one. 

As I'm writing this, suddenly I feel like that's the title of some other book on here and this concerns me cuz I ain't no plagiarizer 

okay bai love you