Seven

Chapter Seven

"If I can get you to surrender, I win. If you get me on my back, you win. Deal?"

I nodded, bouncing from foot to foot excitedly. "How long do I have to have you on your back?" I quizzed, envisioning myself smacking the absolute crap out of Dominic's stupid smug face.

"If I hit the ground on my back, that's it. Doesn't matter how long. If I'm down, I'm down."

Oh. This would be easier than I thought. He was a big guy, "What do you get if you win?"

"A kiss."

"What do I get if I win?"

"A kiss," he said with a wicked smile.

I clenched my fists, punching him softly in the chest. "That isn't fair, you big dummy! You win either way!"

He beamed down at me. "Exactly."

"Well, I-"

"Go!"

His sudden yell made me jump, and I looked up at him in confusion. "What are you-"

His body slammed into me, pinning me to the ground. The "That's it?" He growled. Dominic might've tackled me, but I knew he was holding back. He didn't want to fight me. But I wanted to fight him.

I lifted my knee, jutting it under his ribs, hoping that would be somewhat tender. He grimaced, but didn't move off of me. "Is that really all you've got, princess?" he taunted condescendingly.

My blood boiled. How dare he. "Imma kill you," I hissed. "When I get up, I swear-"

"Okay, baby, time for my prize," he hummed, his nose brushing against mine as he leaned in. .

I pushed at his shoulders angrily, grunting with effort. "I never said I surrendered!" I exclaimed.

My plan came into motion as he smiled softly down at me, his earlier temper had dissipated. I lifted my head and forced myself to kiss him, cupping his jaw. A soft, possessive growl exited his chest. I hooked my leg over his hip, and shifted that direction a little bit. He obliged, rolling us over so I was laying on top of him, his arms snaking around my lower back.

I lifted my head and grinned down at him. "So I win?"

"Yeah?" He quizzed. "I got you to make out with me. So who is the real winner here?"

I pouted. "You knew?"

"Of course. But I mean, I can pretend not to know, if that means I get to kiss you a little bit longer."

I sat up, crossing my arms over my chest as I glared at him. "You didn't give me a real chance."

"Princess, if I gave you a real chance, you'd have surrendered the second we started."

He rubbed my thighs gently, before his hands skimmed around to my back, pressing me towards him again. "Kiss me more."

"Nooooo," I whined, arching my neck to evade him.

"Mine," he hummed. "You're mine."

"Dominic, stop it. I've already told you-"

I let out a loud "oof" as he rolled us back over, gripping my hands and locking them above my head. "I need to claim you," he said intensely. "I'm bored of you fighting and acting like I haven't already made up my mind. I have." The sudden shift of position knocked the air out of my lungs, so I was breathing hard while squirming around, my chest rising and falling rapidly. I ignored the way his eyes fell to my breasts, his lips fighting that smirk.