Chapter 2

I walked in the Starbucks near the campus. I could feel the butterflies begin to linger. He didn't just feel like another guy. He felt like something special. I'm never nervous for dates and this wasn't even a real date. He was just another college kid who hit on you. Why are you feeling like this?

He walks in with his brown winter coat on. He looked cuddly yet he was sexy at the same time. His hair was slick back but you could still see his curls. The way he smiled at me made me even more nervous.

"Hey." He said in a low raspy voice. I smirk.

"Hey." I echoed.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"Pretty well. How about you?" I ask back.

"Good, good." He looks down at the ground. "Do you wanna order now?" He tries to break the awkwardness. I nod.

We get in line and he stays real close to me. I would look over at him and he would already be staring. The line was a bit long but at that moment, I didn't seem to mind.

"Excuse me miss." I look over and the cashier is waiting for me to say my order. I order my usual and Harry orders the same thing. Harry makes sure that our names are on the cups and spelled correctly.

I sit down with my coffee in hand. I sit in the table off to the side where no one usually bugs you. It's like it was made for first dates.

He takes a sip of his coffee and looks up at me as I take a sip.

"So have you looked at any other schools?" He asks.

"I looked at Pitt in Pennsylvania." I inform him.

"I heard that's a good school too." He gnaws on his bottom lip. I nod taking another sip of my coffee. This was the most awkwardest date I have ever been on. "So," I look up into his eyes. "I'm guessing you want to get out of your state?" He asks. I nod.

"I don't like New Jersey." I say.

"I love England but the Uni set up wasn't my style. I love college over here so much. The city is a great experience. It has to be one of my favorite places." He says. I was mesmerized by his eyes.

"I bet you have met amazing people and have so many stories to tell." I smile. He smiles too.

"I wouldn't say the people I have met are amazing but I do have stories." He smirks. "And this one is going to be my favorite." I could feel my face getting so hot. I close my eyes to try and calm myself down. I chuckle to myself. "I could talk about how I met the most beautiful girl forever."

My heart was racing to extremes. He really was different but then again, he could be saying this to just get in my pants.

"You're very sweet." I simply reply. He smiles. I just love his smile so much. "Do you do anything other then study your butt off?" I ask.

"I go around down to clubs when I'm free." He licks his lips. "And I sing." He says.

"You sing?" I was surprised.

"Yeah, back home I was in a band but we didn't get very far." He explains. "They wanted me to try out for X Factor but I didn't want to leave the band so I didn't."

"What's X Factor?" I ask.

"It's like American Idol but for the UK." He explains. "A lot of talented people go on the show but no one has made it huge yet." He says.

"Is it your dream?" I ask.

"Yeah." He shyly says. "It always has been."

"Then why didn't you go for it?" I ask.