Chapter 11- Niall- Head Aches

~And here we are at Niall!! For some reason, I'm having a lot of complications writing his chapter. I just can't quite grasp his character and I'm a little excited to get started on Zayn's chapter so I think I rushed through this a bit. Ugh. So if you don't think this is my best work, sorry :( Plus! over 500 views YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING I LOVE IT!! :DDD~

After Louis left, Niall gathered his things and went into the bathroom for what was supposed to be a quick shower. He stayed in there longer than he thought, hoping the warm water would loosen the tight muscles in his back, but it did little to help him. His back still hurt where Zayn had burned him, but he wasn't planning on telling that to Louis. This kind of pain was a dull ache. Like he didn't quite stretch out well enough before a hard work out. But this was something he could handle.

He remembered how surprised he was when he felt himself get hit. And then he realized he was on fire. All of his thoughts happened in a matter of seconds. He fell to the ground pretty hard, screaming because of the pain. Niall wished he hadn't. He knew Zayn would feel guilty for all of it and screaming made it so much worse. Niall made a mental note to talk to Zayn the next time he saw him.

Niall stepped out of the shower and towel dried his hair before styling it up like he usually did. He changed into a simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans. His stomach growled at him and he realized he hadn't eaten yet.

Alli was working at Starbucks today. Maybe he could go over and order something... Niall mentally kicked himself for not asking her out yet. He thought of what Louis had told him “One day you're going to save the entire world, but you can't even muster up the courage to ask out the Starbucks barista from across the street?”

No. No he could not. He'd take a thousand fire balls to the back before he could manage to be able to speak a word to her.

Niall walked out of his bathroom and towards the elevator. When the doors opened up, Simon was standing on the other side. He had his phone out and he was tapping away at something on the screen. It took him a moment to realize the elevator hadn't stopped at his floor and he looked up at the blonde over the top rims of his glasses.

“Oh, hello, Niall.” Simon said, stepping to the side for Niall to stand with him. He tapped the screen a couple more times with that little pen that went with his phone before he slipped it into his pocket and took off his glasses. “I was just going down to my office.” The doors closed and the elevator made it's slow descent. “Where are you going today?” He asked casually.

Niall shrugged. “Starbucks is the plan so far.” He bit his lip and looked at the ground, hoping Simon didn't see the blush on his cheeks. He could hear Louis teasing him now. The 22 year old really needed to get out of his head.

“Sounds nice,” Simon said, giving the boy a smile. “How are you by the way?...” Niall knew that Simon was asking about his burn.

“Fine.” He said. “I feel much better than last night,” He joked.

Simon chuckled and the doors opened. The older man stepped out into the hallway on one of the floors that lead to his office. “That's good. Have fun at Starbucks.”

The doors closed once more and Niall felt the elevator dropped. He walked into the lobby and saw Eleanor standing at the front desk.

“Hey, El,” He said casually as she doodled something into a small planner next to her.

“Hey, Ni,” She smiled at him when she glanced up. “Off to the gym? Liam's down there, I'm sure he could use a partner.”

“Nah,” He said, shaking his head. “I'm off to get something to eat,”