Chapter Two

This is the rewritten chapter and is much better and makes more sense so I hope you guys enjoy this.
_________________________________

I looked back and saw who was in the car I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I heard the car pull up closer then come to a stop. "Rowan Stop" a voice said from the car I ignored it and went on my way but the person wasn't going to give up because they turned there car off and got out. I felt the person grab my wrist and make me turn to them "Let go of me Miss.Smith!" I yelled and pulled my wrist away "No you listen here little girl stay away from Mr.Grey I saw what you guys did yeah the little kiss stay away from him or you will get in big trouble" She said "How am I suppose to stay away from him when I have classes with him?" I yelled "Switch out of it by Thursday which is in 2 days or else" she said grabbing my arm "Let go of me" I said trying to push her hand off my arm "Fine" she said and pushed me to the ground making me scratch my elbow and she soon walked off.

Tears mixed with rain fell down my face as I was on the ground. Through my blurry sight I watched as her car pulled off leaving me there alone on the grass drenched in water. My elbow was stinging I looked at it and saw blood all down my arm. I looked away and put my head into my arms and cried for who knows how long.

20 minutes later

"Rowan?" I heard a mans voice coming close to me I looked up and saw a blurry figure that was kneeled down right in front of me. I wiped my eyes with my hands and saw Mr.Grey in front of me "What happened?" He said grabbing my arm and looking at my wrist and elbow. "I fell" I whispered "Tell me the truth" he said "Miss.Smith" I whispered "Here get in the car" he said helping me up and opening the door to his car. He got in the car soon after and started driving. "Where do you live?" He asked "A few blocks form here but I can't go home looking like this" I said looking at him "I guess you can go to my house" he said looking at me. "So what did Miss.Smith do?" He asked "She told me to stay away from you that she saw the kiss and that it in two days I don't switch out of your class she will tell" I said looking down playing with my thumbs "Then she pushed me and I hurt my elbow" I continued "I can't believe her!" He said hitting his steering wheel. I didn't say anything else until we got to his house. "We're here" He said and got out of the car. We both got out and walked into his house "You can go shower it's upstairs I can bring you so dry clothes if you want" he said rubbing his hand through his hair "Thank you" I said and went upstairs. I looked around at his room and saw a very simple looking room But very neat. I made my way to the bathroom and got in the shower. I made sure to clean off my cut so it didn't get infected I felt bad and weird  using his stuff because he is my teacher.

I turned off the shower and got out wrapping a white towel around my body. I guess he put the clothes out in his room so I walked out and saw no clothes "Well" I whispered to myself looking around "Oh shit sorry!" He said and put his hand over his eyes in his other hand he had the clothes "Sorry it took so long I couldn't find them" he said holding the clothes out. I grabbed them from his hand and thanks him and ran back to the bathroom to change. It was some yoga pants and a shirt it's cute I guess but I wonder why he had women clothes. I looked at my elbow and knew I needed to put a Bandaid on it. I grabbed my wet clothes and went downstairs to see him sitting on the couch. "Do you have any bandaids?" I asked he got up and went to the guest bathroom and grabbed a first aid kit. "Sit" He said pointing to the toilet "Elbow" He said and I gave him my elbow and fixed it all up. "Thank you" I said looking up at him "No problem" He said staring into my eyes. We started to lean in closer and kissed.