Somethings wrong

Sorry there wasn't a chapter out yesterday I was sick. Anyway this is going to be all about the baby being born there might be a part 2
______________________________

We finally made it to the room, the contractions were as bad as before they were shorter and happened shot ever 8 minutes. They put me up onto the hospital bed and started to put the iv in. "I am here" Josh said out of breath he ran by my side and grabbed my hand. He knew I hated needles and so he grabbed my hand when they finished putting the iv in. "We will check on you to see how many meters your dilated" the nurse said "Okay" I said "How long will the contractions or whatever these are last?" I asked "it depends but they should happen far apart and then when you get closer to 7 cm dilated it will be close together" she explained to me "Okay" I told her and than she left "I already called Jamie and Shawn they said they were coming. I also called my parents. I know you don't know them that well since you only met them once but I thought it would be nice to have a women here to help you." Josh told me "Good" I told him.

I met Josh's parents a few months ago when I was early on in my pregnancy. We went to there house and had dinner and such and talked. They are very nice people and seem very rich, there house is a 3 story with 5 bedrooms, a game room, family room, and ect. I am glad he called his parents because he is right it would be a nice women, mom like figure to help me with this pregnancy and since she had children of her own she knew what to do. Out of nowhere a contraction starts and interrupted my thoughts.

"Owww JOSH make it stop!" I screamed I tried to move but I couldn't because I had things wrapped around my stomach and a bunch of wire everywhere "Shh it is okay" he told me rubbing my head "NO IT ISN'T THIS BABY IS TRYING TO KILL ME" I told him hitting his arm "Ow" he said rubbing his arm. Then his phone rang and he looked at it and answered it "Hey mom" he said into the phone, he was silent for a minute but then said "I will be down there in a minute. Than he hung up the phone and walked to me still having a contraction "I will be right back." He told me standing at the edge of the bed "What the fuck your just going to leave me!" I told him "Yes for a minute okay I will be quick I promise!" He told me trying to comfort me. "GO" I told him. He did as I told him and walked out of the room and closed the door. Since I was alone I decided to tell this baby a little message after my contraction stopped "Yo kid you need to hurry up and get out of me. You decided to come out now and sorry hun but you better go, I have carried you for 9
Months buddy" I said rubbing my to stomach "You here me!" I pointed to my stomach. I looked up to hear the door closing and saw Jamie and Shawn standing there staring at me with a weird look on there faces. "Did you hear that?" I asked trying not to laugh "Yes" they said Jamie ran over to me and attempted to hug me "Aw is my bestie okay!" She asked "Yeah I am perfectly okay just ya know in labor" I said sarcastically "I didn't mean it like that but that's good!!" She told me "Did you not catch my sarcasm?" I asked her trying not to laugh "Oh no ops" she said.

4 hours later 8pm

I am 3 cm dilated it has only changed 2 since
I got in, nurse keep checking every hour or so and now ever 2 hours since there wasn't a big change during the 4 or 5 hours I have been here. Josh's parents have been here for about 4 hours and Josh's mom Betty has helped me with the contractions and has told me a bunch of stuff I can do like sit on a yoga ball while a contraction happens and she told Josh to be with me for every contraction.

A nurse came and with a doctor behind her and the doctor told me "I need to check something" I did what I was told to do with my legs and such and the doctor checked something. I saw Betty's face and saw that she looked worried which worried me. They did an ultrasound and looked at it for a few minutes. "Rowan.. we have a problem with the baby ." The doctor told me.

________________________________

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHA! Anyway I hope you all enjoy! So many of you guys have been reading my story and voting and it means a lot! I love all of you readers and I hope you know that!

Vote, comment and share